This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The House of The Dead Overkill Extended Cut is only $5 on psn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The House of The Dead Overkill Extended Cut is only $5 on psn

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#11
Dead Space extraction is AWFUL with the controller -- is this better?

and is there a demo?
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
2 years ago#12
I dont think theres a demo but this is just a better game then dead space. The house of the dead series as a whole is pretty much the best light gun series in video gaming period.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
2 years ago#13
There is the light gun game called, the Shoot...and was published by Sony...but I personally thought it was terrible. It's like you are shooting paper targets the whole way through. It got rather annoying.
Plus there are the ones for Resident Evil...Umbrella chronicles & Darkside chronicles, I think..?
I've never played them, but like House of the Dead Overkill, they are light-gun games that were made for the Wii and then ported over to the PS3. Though they may be down-load only..?
HotD Overkill is the only light-gun game I currently own.

And to the poster that claimed that the move control was off...
I never had any problems with mine, so maybe it was a problem with your controller or camera device..or maybe you had the camera positioned poorly...?

User Info: DAP1MP13

DAP1MP13
2 years ago#14
How long is the game on the first play-through?

Is it really worth $5?
The City never sleeps, it's full of villains and creeps, that's where I learned to do my hustle, had to scuffle with freaks.
PSN ID: DAP1MP13

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
2 years ago#15
considering it costs me more then that just to have a small lunch at wendys yes i'd say its worth it.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: wigsplasher

wigsplasher
2 years ago#16
This game is worth more than an artery-clogging meal at Wendy's for sure! Save your waistline -- buy this game.
We will go on a journey. A journey of scooters.

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
2 years ago#17
I think there are a few trophies that require movie or lightgun. One I specifically remember is having to hold the lightgun or move sideways and kill enemies that way. Don't know if you can do it with sixaxis.

Still well worth the $5 though. Think I bought it at $20 and it's awesome. Reminds me of the old-school 80's horror b-movies.
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
2 years ago#18
ZatchBell posted...
Its worth the money i played it back on the wii and thought it was a fun on rails game

Holy crap thanks for this topic. Been wanting to DL this for a while but didnt really have an extra $20 to put out for it. At $5, i just downloaded it. Love the HotD games. I wish we could get HotD 2 on the ps3.
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The House of The Dead Overkill Extended Cut is only $5 on psn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived