This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

House of The Dead: Overkill or Kane and Lynch 2?

#1S1lver_Bull3tPosted 2/15/2014 6:27:59 PM
With the Flash Sale goin on, I plan on buying Kane and Lynch 1 & one of the games in the topic. Any opinions on either? BTW I don't have a move, dunno if that's really gonna affect how much I enjoy HOTD (I thought Dead Space Extraction was fine with just a controller).
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#2lowrclassbratPosted 2/15/2014 6:35:13 PM
The house of dead is pretty funny on story. Great two player too when kicking back a few. Kane and lynch is alright. Story ok and plays decent overall. Just depends on what you want. I'd go with house more replay value with friends over and works fine with controller.
#3UncleGrubbyPosted 2/15/2014 8:51:12 PM
Both games are garbage but K&L2 is interesting. Buy HotD if you're into pee pee poo poo jokes and dumb-dumb games.
#4ComradeRyanPosted 2/16/2014 1:46:01 PM
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#5Justice98405Posted 2/16/2014 1:53:43 PM
I don't know how well Overkill works with a controller, I have the Wii version (it's really fun, and SUPER campy and over-the-top, that's the whole idea), but I do have Gal*Gun that I imported, and that is a 'light gun' game as well. It works just fine both with and without the Move. I would hope that Overkill would be the same.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#6S1lver_Bull3t(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 4:26:43 PM
OK, I ended up going with K&L 2 just so I can play the first and it's sequel back-to-back. Thanks everybody
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."