This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you currently boycotting a game developer/publisher?

#11Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 6:57:24 PM
TriangleHard posted...
I boycott.

Capcom and EA mostly, but it's case by case.

You're doing God's work.
---
Every dream inside my soul. When you kiss me on that midnight street, sweep me off my feet, singing "ain't this life so sweet?"
#12merqabahPosted 2/20/2014 6:59:28 PM
I only refuse to buy games with intrusive DRM or forced online connectivity(where such a thing is useless).
That came from a bad bioshock experience and the fact that tages was refusing to allow me to play the witcher.

im worried this new gen the trend is going towards that using persistant worlds as an excuse for DRM.
---
PSA: Their/there/they're are not the same, nor then/than and should of does not exist it's should have
#13FoxtrotDelta88Posted 2/20/2014 7:03:29 PM
Nope, I just don't buy games i don't like
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#14Jon_GodPosted 2/20/2014 7:11:58 PM
Activision. Since the PS2 era, no less.

'nuff said.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#15NaturalCalamityPosted 2/20/2014 7:27:12 PM
lol. like your refusal to buy their game will mean anything to them lol
---
Sophisticated Ignorance, Write my Curses in Cursive.
#16Solar20xxPosted 2/20/2014 7:28:14 PM
No, and even if I decided to do that, it really wouldn't make much of a difference.
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
#17RyuVegasPosted 2/20/2014 7:32:53 PM
NaturalCalamity posted...
lol. like your refusal to buy their game will mean anything to them lol

Solar20xx posted...
No, and even if I decided to do that, it really wouldn't make much of a difference.

Y'know... things might actually change if people stopped being like THIS. This is the exact same mentality that has gotten our US Voter Turnout to a lowly 18% of the population. This apathy mentality is killing a lot of good things because everyone feels like their voices doesn't do a difference. BUT IT DOES! As long as we collectively speak up. Nothing happens thinking like this.

Jon_God posted...
Activision. Since the PS2 era, no less.

'nuff said.

*high 5*
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP- PWAA:DD, Bioshock Infinite
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#18skermacPosted 2/20/2014 7:35:31 PM
Chr0noid posted...
I am. I refuse to buy any product with the Bioware logo on it. I have to admit though, I am not looking forward to the 3rd quarter of this fiscal year. Dragon Age Inquisition may end up really testing my resolve. I have a soft spot for RPGs like that. If you were given an option to get a really good game but it was made by a truly evil developer, would you still buy it? Even though you knew the company was downright despicable and was greedy as ****?

Decisions, decisions...

What did Bioware do to make you hate them?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#19Dicer7Posted 2/20/2014 7:39:05 PM
Nope that's dumb. I'll reward any game company my hard earned dollars if they make games I'll enjoy. It's that simple.
#20skermacPosted 2/20/2014 8:15:03 PM
Bioware and EA and the only companies consistently putting out great games and they deserve all our money and then some.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive