This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Open word comic book game you would like to see

#1FoxtrotDelta88Posted 2/25/2014 9:14:22 PM
What open world comic book game would you like to see be made? - Results (75 votes)
Superman
14.67% (11 votes)
Green Arrow
10.67% (8 votes)
Flash
6.67% (5 votes)
Judge Dredd
8% (6 votes)
Spawn
13.33% (10 votes)
Punisher
12% (9 votes)
Iron Man
9.33% (7 votes)
Hellboy
4% (3 votes)
Watchmen
0% (0 votes)
Other. Please specify if possible
21.33% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I would actually like to see an open world Judge Dredd or Spawn game, I think both of those characters lend themselves well to an open world game
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#2SpreadDemLegsPosted 2/25/2014 9:21:05 PM(edited)
Ninjak or Deadpool. Mostly out of preference for the characters... otherwise Thor so you can travel to the different realms and stuff.
#3KraqdarPosted 2/25/2014 9:37:27 PM
Other

Daredevil
---
If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me.
#4ViciousXl2Posted 2/25/2014 9:42:07 PM
Punisher and Dredd would make cool open-world games.

But it'd be annoying having to avoid civilians and such.
Scarface did it alright, but you could still run over people. I don't think Dredd or Punisher would be cool with that though.

A Hellblazer (the real John Constantine) game that was open ended would be cool if it was done right.
Maybe have something like the Nemesis system from that new Lord of the Rings game, except instead of orcs and such it could be with spirits and entities that let you choose how to tackle situations, each with pros and cons.
---
Two-Fisted Monkey Style Attack!!!
#5darkness1018Posted 2/25/2014 9:44:53 PM
Punisher. That older Punisher game from PS2/XB was awesome & playing that in an open world would be great. Id also like to see Dredd & Spawn though.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3, PS4 & PS Vita) 3DS XL FC 0490-6058-6459 NNID: Nightwing2918
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, WiiU
#6FoxtrotDelta88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2014 9:47:23 PM
ViciousXl2 posted...
Punisher and Dredd would make cool open-world games.

But it'd be annoying having to avoid civilians and such.
Scarface did it alright, but you could still run over people. I don't think Dredd or Punisher would be cool with that though.

A Hellblazer (the real John Constantine) game that was open ended would be cool if it was done right.
Maybe have something like the Nemesis system from that new Lord of the Rings game, except instead of orcs and such it could be with spirits and entities that let you choose how to tackle situations, each with pros and cons.

I think a good way to handle civs in a Punisher or Dredd game would be some kind of penalty system. Think about it, both Punisher and Dreed could use a money system to upgrade their weapons and vehicles, but killing civs could incur a money penalty where you lose money after a certain amount of innocents, and for Dredd, you could give a money bonus for bringing in perps alive as opposed to dead, or dealing out a proper judgement for more high profile offenders
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#7distr0iaPosted 2/26/2014 12:37:40 AM
Blade!
#8ElevenOhNoesPosted 2/26/2014 3:52:36 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It'd be amazing if they somehow managed to give us a full city and 4 player online co-op. Sucks to be whoever gets stuck with Donatello, though. XD
---
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#9Dark_FluxPosted 2/26/2014 4:04:01 AM
Superman or Dredd.
---
PSN ID : Dark-Flux2
#10M1AstrayPosted 2/26/2014 4:06:00 AM
Spider-Man. And while I'm aware it's sort of had them before, I say that thinking of a highly polished open word game with multiple long epic storylines and a city that is basically truly alive with MORE than three kinds of things to do as you web swing.
---
This is a signature.