This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This was supposed to be a great month... :(

#1fissionprimerPosted 2/26/2014 4:39:35 AM
- Lightining Returns
- Thief
- Castlevania: lords of shadow 2

...All end up being disappointing :(

Personally i was waiting for Thief and Castlevania, i don't know what happen they looked so great....

I hope March is a better month with South Park, Dark Souls 2 , and some others i might not remember right now (don't count final fantasy remake).
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#2XxDilaudidxXPosted 2/26/2014 4:42:45 AM
Dude...February is regarded as being the worst month of any year...ever lol But yeah...game wise it has been really lackluster. I didn't get any new games that came out, but I did get saddled with Remember Me for Plus....and I'm just hating that game right now. I can see it's appeal...but it's so freaking boring.
---
PSN & Xbox 360 - Dilaudid281
#3SpreadDemLegsPosted 2/26/2014 4:46:31 AM
No, March was the great month people have been talking about. Most people were negative about Thief and Lightning Returns way before release, LoS2 was a mixed bag.
#4Pharsti01Posted 2/26/2014 5:43:17 AM
Eh, im enjoying Castlevania LoS2, better than the first one by miles in my opinion.

Thief.... uh, honestly, everything ive seen from it looks underwhelming, have no interest in the game.... and LR? Who had expectations for that?

And no, February isnt the month to look forward to, its usually March, and this year its no exception.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 2/26/2014 5:48:02 AM
I'm playing LR now and it's far superior to the first two. Just goes to show the "critics". They give the first two positive reviews and one that is actually good negative reviews.
---
In anticipation for South Park: The Stick of Truth you many refer to me as Leopold Stotch.
#6ReportMeTyreePosted 2/26/2014 6:06:36 AM
i was considering getting LR, then I remembered I wouldn't have time for it and I'm not a huge fan of jrpgs so I blew the money on like every other game lmao
---
PSN & XBL: TYruler50. Im backkkkkk! Hermeses!
no more space dockers.
#7WildsparkPosted 2/26/2014 6:18:51 AM
What's wrong with Thief? It looks pretty cool.
---
I'm an idiot savant, didn't you know?- Shawn Hunter
#8Mindwipe77Posted 2/26/2014 6:55:18 AM
I got LR, its OK at best, i still like the original FF 13 better, something about LR is bargin binny, seems cheap and lazily made, but it;s not the worst game i've played. I was never interested in thief as i find stealth games boring and LOS 2 i bought yesterday but not played yet, i'm sure i'll like it fine.
---
Lightning is #1, deal with it
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#9OmegaBladesPosted 2/26/2014 7:36:55 AM
It has been a great month, got Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for my PS3. Got Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, Super Motherload, and Dragon's Crown from the recent sale. Discovered my old Sega Genesis with Sega CD with all my games in a box, so I have been enjoying those lovely classics. Got SCART cables for it so it looks nice on my HDTV. My friend gave me a free copy of Space Engineers on Steam to play. Got Outlast for my PS4, Danganronpa for Vita, Bravely Default for my 3DS and got $100 for eShop for $70 that'll probably last for the year.

Gaming-wise, February has been a great month, its only disappointing to you because you allow it to be....plus you apparently follow reviews.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462