This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Armor pack Contents

#1scamuraiPosted 3/11/2014 11:16:23 AM
I wasn't going to open this but I was curious if there might be a PDF map or something (the paper doesn't say what comes in this package) so I finally redeemed. Contents as follows:

Transgressors Staff
Transgressors Leather Shield
Black Flamestone Parma
Black Flamestone Dagger
Yellow Quartz Shield
Dynamic Desktop theme (nice)
Homunculus Mace
Humunculus Wooden Shield
Bound wooden shield
Bound Hand Axe
Yellow Quartz longsword
Yellow Quartz Shield

I haven't used the stuff yet as I just did this. Honestly, I probably won't but I like the desktop theme! I've missed desktop themes being on PS4 since launch.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#2theshovellerPosted 3/11/2014 11:20:27 AM
Who's doing what in the where now?
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#3scamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 11:26:31 AM
theshoveller posted...

Sorry for not posing more info. It's for people who pre-ordered (I think it may have been exclusive to gamestop?)? I was on the fence about redeeming the code and figured I'd post the contents for anyone else who might be having a similar dilemma. It's probably posted somewhere else online, though, I don't know.
---
#4theshovellerPosted 3/11/2014 11:29:02 AM
scamurai posted...
theshoveller posted...

Sorry for not posing more info. It's for people who pre-ordered (I think it may have been exclusive to gamestop?)? I was on the fence about redeeming the code and figured I'd post the contents for anyone else who might be having a similar dilemma. It's probably posted somewhere else online, though, I don't know.

I'm assuming you're talking about Dark Souls 2, and you're on the PS3 message board. Maybe wrong board, or you forgot to say what game you're talking about. Just kinda trying to nudge you about that in a humorous way (hence the "who what where in the why" bit.)
---
#5scamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 11:37:52 AM
theshoveller posted...
scamurai posted...
theshoveller posted...

I'm assuming you're talking about Dark Souls 2, and you're on the PS3 message board. Maybe wrong board, or you forgot to say what game you're talking about. Just kinda trying to nudge you about that in a humorous way (hence the "who what where in the why" bit.)

Sorry. You're right. I clicked back too far... Just realized. I meant to post on the Dark Souls 2 board. Feel free to delete the whole thread.
---
#6theshovellerPosted 3/11/2014 11:38:39 AM
Eh, I'm sure people here would be interested in the info regardless. If not, then don't worry about it - everyone makes mistakes.
---