This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, slow ps store update today

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Wow, slow ps store update today
2 years ago#11
Did anyone of you look at the Playstation Blog? There are ALOT of price changes for a sale on Call of Duty stuff. :-D
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna (PSN: Dmaki650)
2 years ago#12
boomstickbhg posted...
With DS2 being the biggest part of today's release, and it already being out at midnight, I can't see what would be taking them sooooooooo long.

Hopefully it's a sign of a bunch of new price changes, sales, dlc, etc...

Or they've gone back to laziness.

Considering a lot of people don't care about ps plus games for the rest of the month, it should be smooth sailing. Like you said i hope there are a lot of price changes or else this would just be laziness
PSN & XBL: TYruler50. Im backkkkkk! Hermeses!
no more space dockers.
2 years ago#13
Doost650 posted...
Did anyone of you look at the Playstation Blog? There are ALOT of price changes for a sale on Call of Duty stuff. :-D

that nobody is gonna buy :P
seriously you can get those games at gamestop for like $20.
Mw1 + 2 you can get both for like $8
no more space dockers.
2 years ago#14
Doost650 posted...

I'm looking at the Playstation Store blog right now and it doesn't have todays store update listed yet, just stuff about Dark Souls 2 coming out today.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
2 years ago#15
ReportMeTyree posted...
Doost650 posted...

Obviously, I meant that the Playstation Blog showed all the new stuff coming a day or 2 ago. So all this wondering whats coming is funny to me. But there are alot of price changes, it's the Spring Sale thing going on.
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna (PSN: Dmaki650)
2 years ago#16
ReportMeTyree posted...
Doost650 posted...

I got all but MW1 and BO2 for free XD Sisters boyfriend dumped them on me after I first got my PS3 in 2010.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
2 years ago#17
Doost650 posted...
ReportMeTyree posted...
Doost650 posted...

Obviously, I meant that the Playstation Blog showed all the new stuff coming a day or 2 ago. So all this wondering whats coming is funny to me. But there are alot of price changes, it's the Spring Sale thing going on.

thats the spring sale only stuff. I couldn't care less about it this week, I'm only interested in the GTA sale. But there are other unannounced sales that go on too, which is what i care for, and putting up ground zeroes for pre-order so i can get peace walker HD.
no more space dockers.
2 years ago#18
riddlebox89 posted...
Doost650 posted...

I'm looking at the Playstation Store blog right now and it doesn't have todays store update listed yet, just stuff about Dark Souls 2 coming out today.

Same. Cannot find anything except Dark Souls II (which I couldn't care less about)...
You can't spell "Subtext" without "Buttsex" - Robert Downey Jr.
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
2 years ago#19
Twitter said it's going to be a few hours late, don't expect it until like 10 pm if you're in PST and 1 am if you're in the east like me >.>

Seriously, they need to stop doing maintenance right before store updates. Damn lazy work ethic.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
2 years ago#20
I've seen the webstore update a few things like Lightning returns costumes, but in my area (southern Ontario/Canada) it's far from ready/updated.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Wow, slow ps store update today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived