This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, slow ps store update today

#11Doost650Posted 3/11/2014 3:11:45 PM(edited)
Did anyone of you look at the Playstation Blog? There are ALOT of price changes for a sale on Call of Duty stuff. :-D
---
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna (PSN: Dmaki650)
#12ReportMeTyree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 3:12:12 PM
boomstickbhg posted...
With DS2 being the biggest part of today's release, and it already being out at midnight, I can't see what would be taking them sooooooooo long.

Hopefully it's a sign of a bunch of new price changes, sales, dlc, etc...

Or they've gone back to laziness.

Considering a lot of people don't care about ps plus games for the rest of the month, it should be smooth sailing. Like you said i hope there are a lot of price changes or else this would just be laziness
---
PSN & XBL: TYruler50. Im backkkkkk! Hermeses!
no more space dockers.
#13ReportMeTyree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 3:13:10 PM
Doost650 posted...
Did anyone of you look at the Playstation Blog? There are ALOT of price changes for a sale on Call of Duty stuff. :-D

that nobody is gonna buy :P
seriously you can get those games at gamestop for like $20.
Mw1 + 2 you can get both for like $8
---
no more space dockers.
#14riddlebox89Posted 3/11/2014 3:13:52 PM
Doost650 posted...

I'm looking at the Playstation Store blog right now and it doesn't have todays store update listed yet, just stuff about Dark Souls 2 coming out today.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#15Doost650Posted 3/11/2014 3:14:43 PM
ReportMeTyree posted...
Doost650 posted...

Obviously, I meant that the Playstation Blog showed all the new stuff coming a day or 2 ago. So all this wondering whats coming is funny to me. But there are alot of price changes, it's the Spring Sale thing going on.
---
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna (PSN: Dmaki650)
#16riddlebox89Posted 3/11/2014 3:15:05 PM
ReportMeTyree posted...
Doost650 posted...

I got all but MW1 and BO2 for free XD Sisters boyfriend dumped them on me after I first got my PS3 in 2010.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#17ReportMeTyree(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 3:19:06 PM
Doost650 posted...
ReportMeTyree posted...
Doost650 posted...

Obviously, I meant that the Playstation Blog showed all the new stuff coming a day or 2 ago. So all this wondering whats coming is funny to me. But there are alot of price changes, it's the Spring Sale thing going on.

thats the spring sale only stuff. I couldn't care less about it this week, I'm only interested in the GTA sale. But there are other unannounced sales that go on too, which is what i care for, and putting up ground zeroes for pre-order so i can get peace walker HD.
---
no more space dockers.
#18calhoun1389Posted 3/11/2014 3:24:47 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Doost650 posted...

I'm looking at the Playstation Store blog right now and it doesn't have todays store update listed yet, just stuff about Dark Souls 2 coming out today.

Same. Cannot find anything except Dark Souls II (which I couldn't care less about)...
---
You can't spell "Subtext" without "Buttsex" - Robert Downey Jr.
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
#19RyuuHou25Posted 3/11/2014 3:37:00 PM
Twitter said it's going to be a few hours late, don't expect it until like 10 pm if you're in PST and 1 am if you're in the east like me >.>

Seriously, they need to stop doing maintenance right before store updates. Damn lazy work ethic.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#20boomstickbhgPosted 3/11/2014 3:37:40 PM
I've seen the webstore update a few things like Lightning returns costumes, but in my area (southern Ontario/Canada) it's far from ready/updated.