This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Doing this again, what Anime, TV show or movie would you want a video game of?

#1okamhunitePosted 3/12/2014 4:12:20 PM
For me personally? I would have to pick Princess Mononke, it would make an awesome open world adventure type game maybe in the style of Zelda or Shadow of the Colossus. You could freely explore the world and watch it slowly be over taken by industrialization and have run ins with the Kodama, Apes and the Forest Spirit on occasion. Maybe you could even work in side quests, you could rescue soldiers from Iron town being attacked by the enemy soldiers. Your HUD could be organized like SotC, you would have a stamina bar that would slowly drain and you would switch between you hands, sword and bow with the control pad. I don't kind of items you would unlock. but i'm sure something could be worked out.
---
3DS FC: 1349-4659-2669 "Playing AC New Leaf"
3DS Name: Jun C.
#2denniedarkoPosted 3/12/2014 4:14:53 PM
Sword of the Stranger.
---
Now Playing: Xenogears
Last Played: Metal Gear Rising, (8/10), DmC: Devil May Cry, (9/10)
#3RedSox342Posted 3/12/2014 4:16:57 PM
I want this one anime, but I forget what it's called. I'll just describe it. It was a slice of life that took place in a high school setting and mostly revolved around cute girls doing cute things. God that was a great show.
---
Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas.
#4DBN_StealthPosted 3/12/2014 4:17:54 PM
Ninja Scroll or Vampire Hunter D would be pretty cool
#5denniedarkoPosted 3/12/2014 4:18:51 PM
RedSox342 posted...
I want this one anime, but I forget what it's called. I'll just describe it. It was a slice of life that took place in a high school setting and mostly revolved around cute girls doing cute things. God that was a great show.

Haha, that doesn't really narrow it down much.
---
#6edomon007Posted 3/12/2014 4:19:07 PM
Either Tiger and Bunny or Heroman (w a Stan Lee Cameo - he created the story)
#7YumeOMiruPosted 3/12/2014 4:19:11 PM
Princess Mononke is meh, Graves of the fireflies is much better.

Code geass - Mechs strategy battles, school life sim ala Persona 3+4.

Spice and Wolf - Trading sim with VN pieces for story.

Berserk - All the arc, need to get past Golden Age (ugh every anime of it gets stuck there), even the new Elfheim shall be included, hack n slash, Without any censoring, none at all......

I will be back, when something hits my mind
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#8DrDon_ChiPosted 3/12/2014 4:22:22 PM
Kill La Kill
---
No!--Goto-san!
#9alienfetucinePosted 3/12/2014 4:30:35 PM(edited)
denniedarko posted...
Sword of the Stranger.

Try Metal Gear Rising. SotS in game form would have pretty much the same mechanics.

e: well maybe without the spine-ripping-out mechanic

YumeOMiru posted...

Berserk - All the arc, need to get past Golden Age (ugh every anime of it gets stuck there), even the new Elfheim shall be included, hack n slash, Without any censoring, none at all......

Dragon's Dogma is in a lot of ways Berserk: The Game. Especially if you play a Warrior. You can also cosplay as Guts and Griffith in-game.

I'd really love to see a Legend of the Galactic Heroes game in the vein of Spore, in the sense of having a whole bunch of different genres and gameplay types at once. Maybe Mount & Blade would be a more appropriate comparison? I'd want to be able to execute or fend off boarding actions, dogfight, direct formations of ships, etc.
---
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
#10denniedarkoPosted 3/12/2014 4:31:22 PM
alienfetucine posted...
denniedarko posted...
Sword of the Stranger.

Try Metal Gear Rising. SotS in game form would have pretty much the same mechanics.

e: well maybe without the spine-ripping-out mechanic

YumeOMiru posted...

Dragon's Dogma is in a lot of ways Berserk: The Game. Especially if you play a Warrior. You can also cosplay as Guts and Griffith in-game.

I'd really love to see a Legend of the Galactic Heroes game in the vein of Spore, in the sense of having a whole bunch of different genres and gameplay types at once. Maybe Mount & Blade would be a more appropriate comparison? I'd want to be able to execute or fend off boarding actions, dogfight, direct formations of ships, etc.

I played it, (check my sig), and actually loved the Jetstream Sam dlc more then the game.
---