This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you playing and what's your next purchase?

#1HipHopBeatsPosted 3/20/2014 10:09:24 PM
Just finished Ground Zeroes main mission. Next up is New Vegas and Dragon's Dogma. Thinking of picking up Dishonored GOTY.
---
Feel to free to add me (mention gamefaqs)
PSN: SparkzMentalz
#2Mercenary12451Posted 3/20/2014 10:16:23 PM
Playing God of War 3 and next purchace is Grand Theft Auto Vice City that is on sale on the PSN store. I have the physical game but it is one of my favorites so figured for $2.39 why not?
---
They call mercenary's like us dogs of war.
#3Zack_Attackv1Posted 3/20/2014 10:21:09 PM
New copy of Skyrim most likely.
---
\V/IEC5007
http://imgur.com/iNfJAtG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/g3SYbgU.jpg http://i.imgur.com/UQI5H17.jpg
#4HipHopBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 10:21:57 PM
Mercenary12451 posted...
Playing God of War 3 and next purchace is Grand Theft Auto Vice City that is on sale on the PSN store. I have the physical game but it is one of my favorites so figured for $2.39 why not?

If you got the space, go for it. I have Skyrim DLC's but I'm thinking of picking up the Legendary edition since it's so cheap so I can free up some space. Plus I prefer discs over digital.
---
#5RJones416Posted 3/20/2014 10:30:08 PM
gta5 then ratchet and clank tools of destruction
#6cervecero05Posted 3/20/2014 10:35:42 PM
Uncharted 1, dead island riptide
next: saints row 3 and dead space
---
Playing: uncharted 1, dead island riptide
#7Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/20/2014 10:40:55 PM
Currently playing:
PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
Jak & Daxter HD
South Park: Stick of Truth

PS4:
Battlefield 4
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall

Next purchase is probably going to be InFamous: Second Son, game looks amazing. I also have a 3DS in layaway, I might start playing Pokemon X/Y, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Bravely Default as well. It's the Yoshi limited edition, I might just decide to resell it, if it's selling for high enough.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#8HipHopBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 10:52:58 PM
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Currently playing:
PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
Jak & Daxter HD

PS4:
Battlefield 4
Knack

Next purchase is probably going to be InFamous: Second Son, game looks amazing. I also have a 3DS in layaway, I might start playing Pokemon X/Y, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Bravely Default as well. It's the Yoshi limited edition, I might just decide to resell it, if it's selling for high enough.

I was watching some walkthrough vids on Second Son and I gotta say, visually, it's the first true next gen PS4 title so far. Uncharted 4 is gonna beast when that drops. Shawdowfall looks cool but I was turned off by the Mario Bros. platforming sequences.
---
#9prozac786Posted 3/20/2014 10:58:27 PM
Infamous SS
Watch Dogs
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#10Draconas_LyrrPosted 3/20/2014 11:09:42 PM
HipHopBeats posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Currently playing:
PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
Jak & Daxter HD

PS4:
Battlefield 4
Knack

I was watching some walkthrough vids on Second Son and I gotta say, visually, it's the first true next gen PS4 title so far. Uncharted 4 is gonna beast when that drops. Shawdowfall looks cool but I was turned off by the Mario Bros. platforming sequences.

I didn't realize how ridiculous my "Currently Playing" list was until I typed it out. lol

It's gonna be a couple weeks before I pick up Second Son, but I can't wait. Just too much on my plate right now, though.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.