This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do games you have downloading still download when you go to play a PS1/PS2...

#1RJP_XPosted 3/23/2014 10:36:29 AM
game?
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#2PielordXPosted 3/23/2014 10:37:26 AM
Unless its an offline cd game, its gonna say pending.
---
Pie what have you learned from this experience? I'll get warned for posting gifs of people killing themselves AND making underage jokes.
#3RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 10:45:14 AM
damn.
---
#4RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 2:05:34 PM
But there is no way to do this without it stopping the download correct?
---
#5orbasmPosted 3/23/2014 4:24:43 PM
i know for a FACT that when you play PS1 games, stuff will still download BUT may "stop" at 99% then move to the next download, so when you come back to the XMB, all will finish up. it may complete all the way though, I've had both things happen to me, I really don't know what why it does that sometimes. I remember playing through FFIX while downloading a bunch of things and did get messages saying when the download was complete. I'm not 100% sure with PS2 games, but I think it's the same, since you cannot play the online portions of PS2 games that had that function, like Twisted Metal Black and Killzone 1.
---
If you believe in Elvis, Joker, & Aphrodite as your personal lords and saviors, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
PSN ID = orbasm420
#6RJP_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 5:01:35 PM
orbasm posted...
i know for a FACT that when you play PS1 games, stuff will still download BUT may "stop" at 99% then move to the next download, so when you come back to the XMB, all will finish up. it may complete all the way though, I've had both things happen to me, I really don't know what why it does that sometimes. I remember playing through FFIX while downloading a bunch of things and did get messages saying when the download was complete. I'm not 100% sure with PS2 games, but I think it's the same, since you cannot play the online portions of PS2 games that had that function, like Twisted Metal Black and Killzone 1.

Are they downloaded or disc though? The download will likely be over in another hour now, basically 500 MB to go. ugh....
---