This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okami HD is incredible

#31OmarMohyPosted 3/26/2014 2:27:42 PM
THIS GAME!!!! WAS MY CHILDHOOD FAVS I remember FILLING all of the saveslots (Wii) and each of them had Maximum Celestial upgrades And i had descover new Celestial brush techniques by myself Oh my god the beautiful memories, i loved everybody. The last boss battle where i become Shiranue i just sat there and played to hell with the Celestial brush and i looked like a god looking down at the last boss
---
Going outside to see the world would give you abit of Happiness and content
#32Mobius1RisingPosted 3/26/2014 2:32:09 PM
OmarMohy posted...
THIS GAME!!!! WAS MY CHILDHOOD FAVS I remember FILLING all of the saveslots (Wii) and each of them had Maximum Celestial upgrades And i had descover new Celestial brush techniques by myself Oh my god the beautiful memories, i loved everybody. The last boss battle where i become Shiranue i just sat there and played to hell with the Celestial brush and i looked like a god looking down at the last boss

The ending was perfect too and the end music with Ammy makes me cry.I have a wallscroll based on the ending image.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#33Lord_KronosIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 4:31:55 PM
Very pleased to hear all the wonderfully positive comments and stories about this incredible game. I'm sitting here thinking and seriously can't think of any game more undervalued ever. Most who have played it cherish it but it is rarely discussed in those best game or best adventure game conversations. I pity those who haven't experienced Okami!
---
Don't be a pin-head.
#34DarkNight11Posted 3/27/2014 8:26:41 AM
I played through the Wii version 2-3 times already, but I just had to get the HD version to see what it'd feel like to play with a controller. I love it even more now.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#35denniedarkoPosted 3/27/2014 9:07:39 AM
It's a game I really wanted to play, and bought the Wii version, but it gave me the worst headache and I don't know why.

Anyone else ever had this issue?
---
Now Playing: Xenogears
Last Played: Metal Gear Rising, (8/10), DmC: Devil May Cry, (9/10)
#36Godzilla_82Posted 3/27/2014 9:15:34 AM
Actually just beat this over the weekend. Great game! This time around (played it back on the PS2) I actually beat the Demon Gate Trials, those fights (especially the third one) can get pretty mean. Agree with you TC on what you said about this game.
---
Look at those Monsters!!!-Rebecca Chambers, RE1
#37hurley4Posted 3/27/2014 9:35:04 AM
As TC said, Okami HD is truly... incredible!

If you like Zelda, you may actually like Okami even more...
---
PSN: ChristianFour
#38Esky8Posted 3/31/2014 4:13:01 PM
A real shame it didn't get a disc release in my part of the world - really not a fan of virtual copies and I'd like to play this one day.

The Zekkeiban import is on my radar if the price ever drops.
#39Legend053180Posted 3/31/2014 4:18:10 PM
I had the hammer pulled back about to pull the trigger and then I put in my PS2 copy. Still looks good! So I didn't buy it.
But hey, if you've NEVER played it, it's one of the greatest games of the last 10 years.
#40NuuTypePosted 3/31/2014 5:22:18 PM
Lord_KronosIII posted...
This game is unbelievable.

Beautiful to look at
Huge world to explore
Tons of secrets to unlock/find
Touching story
Good amount of comic relief
Follows the Zelda formula better than most Zeldas
Just super fun to play

The only negative is the lack of difficulty but other than that this game is just about perfect. I'm 22 hours in and can't stop thinking about it. Can't believe I had this on backlog for so long. Do yourself a favor and get the game if you haven't played it yet. I just about guarantee you will not regret it.

I bought my little sister the game as a gift a while back, I thought it was a quality kiddy game.

Was I wrong?
---
You'll not gainsay my terms are more than generous.
PSN: Ryujinn_Jakka