This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much do you think Persona 5 will sell?

#41theGodPantiesPosted 3/24/2014 3:09:51 PM
Moast have outgrown tween dating sims so it won't sell well

And besides, we know that the Souls games are the only jrpgs that matter anymoar
---
Face it brodudes, The SOULS trilogy won
#42edomon007Posted 3/24/2014 3:10:28 PM
The_Freecs posted...
badboy posted...
Between 500k to 1mil. If it reaches 1mil, that would be a first for the entire franchise.

How much sales does a game require to be considered AAA status?

About 5 million copies (that`s physical copies alone) shipped (since it is now considered sales).
#43The_Freecs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 3:12:36 PM
theGodPanties posted...

And besides, we know that the Souls games are the only jrpgs that matter anymoar

Never gotten into the souls series for whatever reason... is dark souls 2 the best place to start? or should I start from demon souls?
#44WildsparkPosted 3/24/2014 3:25:59 PM
theGodPanties posted...

What a fail post.
---
I'm peeing on my face too. On the inside- Jack Black
#45ArsenicSteelPosted 3/24/2014 5:02:15 PM
theGodPanties posted...

That's called attrition. Everything has some rate of it but the important thing is replacing those leaving fans with new fans that have not gotten old or tired of the product.

If you were to look at the sales numbers you'd not that Atlus is doing a damn good job growing their sales figures as opposed to declining. Most non-fickle people don't just suddenly drop out of a fandom when any single product is made.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#46The_Freecs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 3:57:51 PM
edomon007 posted...
The_Freecs posted...
badboy posted...
Between 500k to 1mil. If it reaches 1mil, that would be a first for the entire franchise.

How much sales does a game require to be considered AAA status?

About 5 million copies (that`s physical copies alone) shipped (since it is now considered sales).

But XIII-2 and Lightning returns didn't sell that much...
#47gamerofthenightPosted 3/28/2014 5:19:57 PM
in japan very well

in the western countrys not so much dont get me wrong i love the persona series but i guarentee it wont do to well

but it will probebly be a damm good game though ^^ atlus usualy make well done jrpgs
#48ArsenicSteelPosted 3/28/2014 5:37:37 PM
gamerofthenight posted...
in japan very well

in the western countrys not so much dont get me wrong i love the persona series but i guarentee it wont do to well

but it will probebly be a damm good game though ^^ atlus usualy make well done jrpgs

Read the thread. People have posted historical numbers for SMT games. The Persona series have been increasing in sales every release. A sudden drop in sales to the point of not selling well(for an ATLUS) game would make no sense.

It can be your guess but your guess isn't using all the information available. Read a little more.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#49LinkGrayPosted 3/28/2014 5:39:17 PM
gamerofthenight posted...
in japan very well

I dunno man, Persona 4 Golden a remake of a ps2 game sold, I think, 200k in the US on the Vita which isn't a very popular handheld in America. You'd be surprised on how popular the Persona series is getting, I'm sure it'll do fine here
---
3DS FC: 2723-9868-5012
#50majin nemesisPosted 3/28/2014 5:46:32 PM
theGodPanties posted...

LOL NO and the souls games are kinda boring
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage