This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type of games do you like to play to nurse a hangover?

#1MKD88Posted 3/24/2014 8:12:21 AM
I'll get drunk maybe once every 3 months and the next day I'll be nursing a huge hangover. I realized that when hungover, I like to play oldschool RPGs for PSX and PS2. I rarely play these games anymore.

Does anybody have a genre they like to play to nurse a hangover?
---
PSN ID: MKD88
#2ElDudorinoPosted 3/24/2014 8:15:03 AM
When I had my first-ever hangover, I wrapped myself up in a blanket and read the histories in the instruction manual for Warcraft 2 while my friend played. I guess I'd basically play whatever if I were to be hung over now, but I don't get hung over when I drink because I also drink water. Maybe you should do that. Or, like, mix your drinks with Gatorade. Keep yourself hydrated, yo. Maybe pop an Advil before bed. Then if you still somehow wake up with a hangover, play The 7th Saga.
#3BLAZE_92XPosted 3/24/2014 8:23:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4PsychoWolfXPosted 3/24/2014 8:24:18 AM
I always drink a few good sized glasses of water before going to bed after a night of drinking, so I usually don't get hangovers

I do still remember my first hangover though. I woke up at the crack of dawn and walked home, ate a piece of toast, watched a episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, locked myself in my room, pulled the curtains turned off all the lights and spent the rest of the day napping and playing Diablo 2 LoD.
---
3DS FC: 2879-0740-0938 Currently Playing RF4, Tales of the Abyss, Pokemon Y, Animal Crossing NL