This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just beat Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)

#1shadowenclave47Posted 4/2/2014 3:52:58 PM
Which one should i play next? Its the only one i beat so far.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#2RygonPosted 4/2/2014 4:00:50 PM
FF3(D)

Improves on the first one in every way. FF2 is more of a detour.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#3Junpei_StupeiPosted 4/2/2014 4:09:22 PM(edited)
You should play....

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/xAlRzVsXC6E/sddefault.jpg

I gotta admit. She looks even more beautiful in CGI.

We'll miss you... *cries*
---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#4shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 4:04:29 PM
I should also say that i have tried and can play all of them except 12 and the 2 mmo's and i don't like 3 and 4 (DS) because they make me mad.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#5shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 5:13:19 PM
bump
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#6Bob the AlmightyPosted 4/2/2014 5:16:43 PM
Play FF 4: The Complete Collection or any of the PS1 games. If you have a GBA FF 5&6 should also be played.

Whatever you do don't touch the PS3 games. I fact just quit the series altogether with FF 9. Probably be for the best.
---
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.
#7BeknessPosted 4/2/2014 5:18:19 PM
Why don't you play the 2nd one?
---
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
Babes & I Now Playing - Mercenary Kings Babes & I Now Reading - Kill Your Boss & All American Girl
#8Godstriker8Posted 4/2/2014 5:23:04 PM
X HD just came out, and it's one of the most beloved in the series.

If you want to try a FF that's similar to the first one in terms of style, yet is closer to modern FF in terms of storytelling, you can try FF4 as a sort of bridge between classic and modern FF.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#9Garage_ManPosted 4/2/2014 5:29:17 PM(edited)
Well...I would honestly play IX. Be full warned though it WILL make the rest of the series look very meh. I started with 7 about a year ago and never finished...lost my save file 20 hours in and haven't been able to get into it again..sad days lol. The next one I played after was IX which was a few months ago, best game I have played especially if you have good reading comprehension skills. The story and characters are quite amazing..least in my opinion.

After I finished IX I needed something to take my mind off of it. I have since played 5 hours of FF1, 4 hours in FF3, and 2 hours in FF4. As you can see I have hopped around cause I don't really like them that much.

Take it for what you want. Just make sure you put IX on the list.

Edit: Also have started X when it released and I really don't understand it. 13 was easier to get into....It isn't bad but again it isn't that amazing either.
#10shadowenclave47(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 6:46:49 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Well...I would honestly play IX. Be full warned though it WILL make the rest of the series look very meh. I started with 7 about a year ago and never finished...lost my save file 20 hours in and haven't been able to get into it again..sad days lol. The next one I played after was IX which was a few months ago, best game I have played especially if you have good reading comprehension skills. The story and characters are quite amazing..least in my opinion.

After I finished IX I needed something to take my mind off of it. I have since played 5 hours of FF1, 4 hours in FF3, and 2 hours in FF4. As you can see I have hopped around cause I don't really like them that much.

Take it for what you want. Just make sure you put IX on the list.

Edit: Also have started X when it released and I really don't understand it. 13 was easier to get into....It isn't bad but again it isn't that amazing either.

I have played FF 9 a few years ago but never beat it because my save got deleted on disk 3 and i haven't played it since.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380