This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Popular Games You Really Suck At *Be Honest*

#1JackyBoyJaneyGiPosted 4/6/2014 10:39:57 PM
What are examples of video games that are widely popular, but for some reason, you are terrible at playing?

I really suck at most fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, but I'm good at Super Smash Bros. for some odd reason.

I'm also really terrible at PC games due to them being complex and difficult to master. If there's a console port of a PC game, I always play the console port, I don't care about weaker graphics, they are easier to figure out.

I'm also terrible at Twisted Metal 2, I can't even beat a level on easy mode. I get dizzy playing this game and I can't understand why people think this is a good game. But that's just me.

Pitfall! on Atari 2600, it seems like the area loops repeatedly, plus the crocodiles are a b*tch to jump across.
#2nocute_nicknamePosted 4/6/2014 10:43:25 PM
heh, so what are you good at?

I suck at most fps games though i want to like it and be good at it.
#3bigtiggie23Posted 4/6/2014 10:47:20 PM
I'm no good at the stealth aspect of the MGS games. I always finish the games with an absurd number of alerts. Getting the Big Boss title or emblem will never happen for me.
---
I'm still waiting for Sinbad the comedian to play Sinbad the Sailor in a movie.
#4shadowenclave47Posted 4/6/2014 10:55:25 PM(edited)
I suck at PC games and Twisted Metal too. I also suck at most RPG's like Final Fantasy especially 3 and 4 for the DS. In those two game i struggled and died against basic enemies like goblins. I gave up on 3 early and the reason i didn't quit real early for 4 was because i was interested in the story but it didn't matter how good the story was i got sick of that tornado girl and quit.

Im planing on playing 4 (PSP) i just hope its easier than 4 (DS)
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#5ReeNoiPPosted 4/6/2014 10:53:14 PM
Pretty much all fighting games.
---
---
#6shadowenclave47Posted 4/6/2014 10:58:07 PM
Also this might surprise most of you but i actually died a few times in KH1.5 beginner mode. Im horrible.
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
#7darkness1018Posted 4/6/2014 11:16:31 PM
All fighting games that are not Soul Calibur, all old school platformers like Mario & Sonic (thats why as a kid on the SNES i would only play RPGs most), and all racing games except Mario Kart.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, Xbox 360, 3DS XL
#8flame030191Posted 4/6/2014 11:28:05 PM
Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat really comes to mind. I love the Street Fighter games especially, but I'm no good at them.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
#9FolkFreakPosted 4/6/2014 11:37:03 PM
I suck at pretty much any competitive online multiplayer game. I can handle PvE, but for some reason can't hold my own in PvP, especially FPS. I always seem to get shot in the back, ambushed, or sniped and generally I crumble under pressure.

Except Dark Souls PvP. I'm good at that. I guess that's something.
#10ViciousXl2Posted 4/7/2014 12:03:23 AM
bigtiggie23 posted...
I'm no good at the stealth aspect of the MGS games. I always finish the games with an absurd number of alerts. Getting the Big Boss title or emblem will never happen for me.

Same.
I do enjoy games where I can play aggressively stealthy though.
Sniping everything I can until they find my position, then relocate and do the same thing over again.
---
I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of you