This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i got some new games ^^

#1gamerofthenightPosted 4/9/2014 8:20:39 AM
i got some new games for my ps3 today heres the ones i got

ratchet and clank tools of destruction

ratchet and clank a crack in time

ratchet and clank trilogy

tales of graces F (i thought it looked cool ^^ this will be my first tales of game)

kingdom hearts 1.5 remix

blaz blue calamity trigger (i played this when i had my xbox it was awesome)

dead or alive 5(just another fighting game to add to my collection)

child of eden

darksiderss

asuras wrath

so thats what i got for my ps3 ^^ so now i have about 30 games for my collection its still small but its bigger than it was before

so did i pick good games?
#2Justice98405Posted 4/9/2014 8:45:34 AM
I've never understood these topics. Did you buy the games for me? If you did, you did alright. But I'm ASSUMING you bought them for you, and in that case, what does it matter what *I* think about games that you bought for *YOU*.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#3REMercsChampPosted 4/9/2014 8:46:49 AM
Justice98405 posted...
I've never understood these topics. Did you buy the games for me? If you did, you did alright. But I'm ASSUMING you bought them for you, and in that case, what does it matter what *I* think about games that you bought for *YOU*.

Did someone forget to take their happy pills today?
---
Proud and secure True Gamer
#4SuigintouEVPosted 4/9/2014 8:58:14 AM(edited)
gamerofthenight posted...
tales of graces F (i thought it looked cool ^^ this will be my first tales of game)

...so did i pick good games?

Regardless of whether you like or hate Graces F, definitely still give the other tales games (Symphonia, Xillia, Vesperia for X360, Abyss for PS2) a try. It's my least favorite PS3 titles, but I really love some of the others.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#5evidpeedPosted 4/9/2014 8:56:54 AM
Good choices.

I have yet to play a tales game either. Keep meaning to.

I've only ever played the first Ratchet. 100%ed it on ps2. Got the second one and it was really slow on my phat ps3 at the time so I never got around playing the rest of the series.

Kingdom Hearts...favorite game series, as you can probably tell from my name and PSN.

Darksiders is a lot of fun. Good mix to keep things fresh.
---
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board.
PSN: PhantomOfVanitas 3DS FC: 4141-2374-8993
#6OGSamirPSNPosted 4/9/2014 8:57:36 AM
Justice98405 posted...

Leave the man alone, let him be happy he bought some games man.

ON: You got some nice games there dude, I really want to get Asura's wrath sooner or later, You'll love the R&C games if you're a fan of them. And Darksiders will be great too.
#7gamerofthenight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:10:23 AM
SuigintouEV posted...
gamerofthenight posted...

...so did i pick good games?

Regardless of whether you like or hate Graces F, definitely still give the other tales games (Symphonia, Xillia, Vesperia for X360, Abyss for PS2) a try. It's my least favorite PS3 titles, but I really love some of the others.

yeah but it was the only one i found im gonna get xilla and chronicles on my birthday when i get more money ^^
#8gamerofthenight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:11:29 AM
evidpeed posted...
Good choices.

I have yet to play a tales game either. Keep meaning to.

I've only ever played the first Ratchet. 100%ed it on ps2. Got the second one and it was really slow on my phat ps3 at the time so I never got around playing the rest of the series.

Kingdom Hearts...favorite game series, as you can probably tell from my name and PSN.

Darksiders is a lot of fun. Good mix to keep things fresh.

thats why i got the trilogy i got ratchet and clank 1 2 and 3 on one hd disc ^^
#9You_Need_A_LifePosted 4/9/2014 9:11:47 AM
REMercsChamp posted...
Did someone forget to take their happy pills today?

I snort mine!
#10CaptainLukaPosted 4/9/2014 9:15:22 AM
Bless you for buying Child of Eden. Give Rez HD a try if you have a 360.
---
PSN/Steam: Tyrannikos | 3DS FC: 4640-0120-2089
Playing: Dark Souls II, DW8XL | Anticipating: Conception II, Drakengard 3