This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what games did you not get into but still see as good games

#1gamerofthenightPosted 4/10/2014 8:07:37 PM
what games did you didnt get into them but you still see them as well made games and can see the apeal of heres mine

disgaea:not my kind of game but i can see why others like it

valkyria chronicles: again same as disgaea didnt care for it but see it as a well made game

little big planet:to slow paced for me and i suck at level creating but i can see why others would enjoy it

so thats mine whats yours?
#2AlltraPosted 4/10/2014 8:17:06 PM
None.

If I can't enjoy it, then it's not something I'd consider "Good".
---
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#3crazyj10Posted 4/10/2014 8:19:58 PM
A majority of games I don't care for I can see as just that, I don't care for them. I can see why others would like them.

To name a few; Kingdom Hearts, Civilization, Counter Strike, and Minecraft.
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart
#4Peltar94Posted 4/10/2014 8:26:27 PM
Bioware games.......I've tried many and the combat systems in them are well done, but I can't get past all the dialogue trees....they really slow down the pace and I lose interest in them quickly.
#5nanofazz97Posted 4/10/2014 8:48:12 PM(edited)
I would have to say GTA V. I am not into the GTA games at all, because they tend to become monotonous very quickly (RDR is so much better in my opinion), but I was completely shocked when I saw what the open world of Los Santos looked like. When you look at the cars, buildings, landscapes, and all the viewpoints from airplanes and helicopters, you just have to give Rockstar credit for making such a visually impressive open world.

It's a high quality video game.
#6ilikefordsPosted 4/10/2014 9:11:53 PM
Dragon Age: Origins
Souls Series

That's it off the top of my head.
---
PSN ID:I_Like_Fords / GT: Genckler
[R3D] --- I am a Motorcyclist :: Buying new bike in spring!
#7RPGNoZeroPosted 4/10/2014 9:47:33 PM
Sengoku Basara, I just can't get into the over the top stupid "trying too hard to sound badass" characters at all.
#8Galeforce99Posted 4/10/2014 10:12:10 PM
Hmmm... that's a good question. Probably a lot of RTS games and loot games like Diablo. I see the appeal, but they just don't do it for me.

Fighting games in general.

Fast paced action games like Bayonatta and DMC (although I like Zone of the Enders, not sure where it falls)

Pretty much every good MMO as well.
---
GameFaqs: Opinion=Fact
#9SabramPosted 4/10/2014 10:21:53 PM
Battlefield, Kingdoms of Amalur, Dragon's Dogma, Final Fantasy 12, Dragon's Crown, Soul Sacrifice, Fallout: New Vegas, Morrowind, Left for Dead, Path of Exile, Torchlight 2, Titan Quest.

Probably many more i'm forgetting, i just looked at my game shelf and steam library for things i really LIKE, but have put very little playtime into.
---
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
#10DotsAndLinesPosted 4/10/2014 10:46:59 PM
-Souls games
-LittleBigPlanet
-Diablo III
-Most Racing games
-Some MMORPGs
---
The GameFAQs Thought Police is watching YOU.