This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best JRPG on PS3

#41HighwayPilotPosted 4/12/2014 7:28:31 AM
And opinions in these kind of topics can help you realise you need to get Eternal Sonata because you keep seeing it getting rated quite high.
#42tiornysPosted 4/12/2014 8:52:59 AM
Strider102 posted...
digitalwill2000 posted...
thisranks posted...
digitalwill2000 posted...
KittyMreowMrow posted...
LOL @ the trolls voting FFXIII.

No no no no no, calling them a 'troll' implies a level of intelligence and wit that they utilise in order to outwit people to see them squirm....FFXiIi lovers dont possess said intelligence.

So says the regionally challenged trolls...

I like that fact that these ffxiii fans being so inept at forming any kind of argument is a testament to how said people are the kind of people who like ffxiii

What's the point? You guys completely ignore arguements anyway, unless it's yours.

It's pointless to argue with people that don't want to listen to the opinions of others.

The irony is that the "arguments" being presented by the haters in this topic are, well, rather inept.
---
http://etrosgate.com/
#43ArsenicSteelPosted 4/12/2014 9:31:56 AM
HighwayPilot posted...
And opinions in these kind of topics can help you realise you need to get Eternal Sonata because you keep seeing it getting rated quite high.

That would be nice if people used these kinds of lists to expand their gaming library and experiences, my friends and I certainly do as we have ever expanding backlogs, but reading through topics like this here show that people few these comparisons as a way to ardently promote their fav game and make snide remarks against games they don't like.

It's illogical. For example a 10 ten list of great games doesn't mean anything that isn't #1 is bad but that's how some here treat the concept. It's as if Ricky Bobby has fathered of a lot of man-children.
---
A heretic among heretics.