This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Last Of Us 2...

#21Combo MasterPosted 4/16/2014 10:41:09 AM
You should mark spoilers in the topic title if your post is going to have one. Someone can read the bottom of your post and catch the gist of it without seeing the warning... Seems like i'm in the minority but the story could easily continue with those 2 characters. The ending was still open ended for the future.Joel is one of the best characters I would have to say in any game I have played.
I would rather play as him than somebody else who I might not even like personally.
---
Combo Master
#22daigre7Posted 4/16/2014 10:44:25 AM
I forget all the details of why Ellie was "special," but she couldn't of been the only one. I'd like to see similar journeys between pairs or even groups of people from around the world. You could easily get 4 games out of this incredible world ND created and if done correctly, it wouldn't feel like they were milking the franchise.

The simplest route would be that 2 is set in Europe, 3 is set in Asia and 4 could have all characters end their journeys together in some fashion. If they did go this route, I'd like to see great voice actors from each region speaking in their native tongue. Yes, that'd mean we Americans would have to read subtitles, but I'd be perfectly fine with that.
---
PSN - Hand_Banana
#23Wario_manPosted 4/16/2014 10:48:32 AM
I'd rather they call it The Second Last of Us
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#24HabefietPosted 4/16/2014 10:50:33 AM
"The Last-er of Us"
#25Devilman_AmonPosted 4/16/2014 10:53:59 AM
The First of Them

Joel and Ellie vs Zombie Aliens!
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#26BrunozaynPosted 4/16/2014 1:42:55 PM
I won't play tlous 2 if ellie not in that games.
#27-POWERGLOVE-Posted 4/16/2014 1:46:51 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
If there is a TLoU 2, then I think it should definitely have new main characters, and pull away from Joel and Ellie; you know, do something new, and be creative.

The Last of Us is nothing new or creative, so what makes you think Naughty Dog are capable of doing anything new and creative? The Last of Us is just a copy and paste of AAA games and a copy and paste of post apocalyptic stories. There is nothing new or creative in that.
---
http://mygaming.co.za/news/wp-content/uploads/powerglove_326554202.jpg
#28brolynickPosted 4/16/2014 2:03:01 PM
-POWERGLOVE- posted...
zombie_basher13 posted...
If there is a TLoU 2, then I think it should definitely have new main characters, and pull away from Joel and Ellie; you know, do something new, and be creative.

The Last of Us is nothing new or creative, so what makes you think Naughty Dog are capable of doing anything new and creative? The Last of Us is just a copy and paste of AAA games and a copy and paste of post apocalyptic stories. There is nothing new or creative in that.

Holy **** Greer, your Pop_Secret account has ALREADY been banned? Going for dat world record?
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#29nouseravailablePosted 4/16/2014 2:21:13 PM
I loved tlou but one was enough for me.
---
ace attorney is awesome...
#30DevilTears604Posted 4/16/2014 2:30:56 PM
I'd rather them not ever visit that world again, not even with new characters. I thought the ambiguity that ND left at the end was too good to tamper with.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.