This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Awesome Year to be with SONY

#1nightrazor423Posted 4/22/2014 10:38:54 AM
Finally, Finally SONY is doing what needs to be done FOCUS ON GAMES, This is why the Wii U SUCKS & it is a Failure.

Nintendo has been ultimately quite, this is end-game for Nintendo, If Nintendo doesn't have something OMG planned for E3 hence the reason they have been quite with only Mario Kart, Mario Golf & Bayonetta 2 also Smash Bros as probably the only games coming in 2014 seems to be Nintendo is Leaving the U or ultimately abandoning the console altogether.

Sony on the other hand is in good shape with amazing games across all Sony Consoles rather you own a PS3, Vita or PS4 this year is the year to own a Sony Console.

PS3 has an amazing line up from Drakengard 3, Middle Earth Mordor, TF Rise of the Dark Spark, Assassins Creed Comet, Dragon Age 3, Tales of Zesteria, Tales of Xillia 2, & maybe just maybe WWE 2K15 if the game dosent go NEXT-GEN like the rumors say.

PS4 has also amazing games with many games we don't know about & a bunch of games in the works such as maybe a new Uncharted to possibly Mass Effect Trilogy in HD to current games like Diablo 3 ULTIMATE.

Regarding DA 3 I am ok with lesser graphics as long as DA 3 looks as good as DA 2 did I thought DA 2 had amazing graphics despite it being a less than stellar game Really amazing graphics DA 2 did have so lets hope DA 3 on Current Consoles will be on par with that.

But Content Wise & Gameplay Wise the consoles should be indentical. Cant wait for October 7.

So rather you own PS3, PS4, or Vita this is Sony's Best Line Up since the PS2 days of old.

Look at the Vita finally Tales of Hearts, Soul Delta, Freedom Wars, Sword Art Online, Maybe I am hoping for God Eater 2 but others say the game is not coming to the WEST.

RPG HEAVEN 2014 YEAR OF THE RPGS/JRPGS.
#2kaminarikidPosted 4/22/2014 10:49:05 AM
nightrazor423 posted...
Nintendo has been ultimately quite, this is end-game for Nintendo, If Nintendo doesn't have something OMG planned for E3 hence the reason they have been quite with only Mario Kart, Mario Golf & Bayonetta 2 also Smash Bros as probably the only games coming in 2014 seems to be Nintendo is Leaving the U or ultimately abandoning the console altogether.

In all honesty, Smash Bros. is probably the only game I'll need for the next three years.

But yeah, I'm definitely more hyped for Smash 4 than any of those other games you mentioned.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kaminari_Kid.png
#3lambchipsPosted 4/22/2014 10:51:07 AM
I wonder how many of those will actually be worth owning
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#4carsaucePosted 4/22/2014 10:52:07 AM
LOL, is TC for real?? Sony always been great for all past years, Sony shall always be here , Sony is just great for video games itself Nintendo was the past, I never went back to Nintendo at all.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#5hyper kobun dashPosted 4/22/2014 12:04:09 PM
I'm doing just fine with my 3DS & PS3.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#6ARsignal11Posted 4/22/2014 12:32:42 PM
Why fanboys make it their mission to worship one console/company and flame everything else, when they easily can have the superior option of enjoying everything that's made....is completely beyond me.
#7KabtheMentatPosted 4/22/2014 12:34:18 PM
carsauce posted...
LOL, is TC for real?? Sony always been great for all past years, Sony shall always be here , Sony is just great for video games itself Nintendo was the past, I never went back to Nintendo at all.

Yeah...try saying that about the first few years of the PS3's life.

Not a great time to be a Sony fan at all.
---
Yeeaah...Somebody must've killed Darryl. Cuz that's what the guy had said.
#8carsaucePosted 4/22/2014 1:38:50 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
carsauce posted...

Yeah...try saying that about the first few years of the PS3's life.

Not a great time to be a Sony fan at all.

I will say it for that as well, I did not get a PS3 at the time it was way expensive for me and PS3 had not much games, yet I still enjoyed the launch games, I knew that Sony would prevail and come out on top as before , as the same when they came out with the PS1 and PS2
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#9KyoReiseTaisenPosted 4/22/2014 1:41:02 PM
Reading that gave me cancer. If that is equivalent to Sony, Sony can eat my ass.
#10kingdrake2Posted 4/22/2014 4:37:24 PM
if it makes anyone feel better the only system i attack is xbox because it's done....
---
PSN trophy amount atm: 478 bronze, 165 silver, 70 gold, 13 platinum
currently playing: need for speed: the run, hot pursuit (autolog shuts down next month)