This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't get the appeal of Dragon's Dogma

#1hak145Posted 5/18/2014 6:00:30 PM
Its a generic hack and slash mindless rpg with menu music that can make people even with the lowest standard's of music cringe. The combat is boring and characters uninspiring. It's got nothing redeemable at all value-wise. I award it 0/10 points and would like an explanation as to why someone would like this game.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#2JascoDPosted 5/18/2014 6:05:25 PM
Simply not your...cup of ice cream...
---
Who's playing you?
#3VarronPosted 5/18/2014 6:06:41 PM
I don't get the appeal for games like Dark Souls but you don't see me complaining about a game I have no interest in.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#4Mad_CauliflowerPosted 5/18/2014 6:07:26 PM
Varron posted...
I don't get the appeal for games like Dark Souls but you don't see me complaining about a game I have no interest in.

bravo.
---
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
http://tinyurl.com/k5emxlg
#5toadiemanPosted 5/18/2014 6:11:45 PM
I don't get the appeal of rap music but I'm not gonna go knock on a "ganstas" car window demanding an explanation.
---
PSN:toadieman
#6Mad_CauliflowerPosted 5/18/2014 6:14:26 PM
toadieman posted...
I don't get the appeal of rap music but I'm not gonna go knock on a "ganstas" car window demanding an explanation.

Gotta admit though, that would be so funny.
---
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
http://tinyurl.com/k5emxlg
#7crazyj10Posted 5/18/2014 6:24:30 PM
I don't get the appeal of complaining on the internet, but you don't see me-

Wait.... S***....
---
"Don't worry. I'm here. Someone told me I'm the only one who can save the world."
-Purple Heart
#8hak145(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 7:36:36 PM
Varron posted...

figures. two posts in and someone brings in dark souls. stick to the topic or get out.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#9tetsuya_shinoPosted 5/18/2014 8:50:55 PM
What you, a faceless user on the internet, think of a game isn't going to change my own opinion of said game.

... what? Not the reaction you were hoping for? Then maybe put some effort into your writing and make your flame bait a little less obvious.

Actually, playing DD is much entertaining then trying to, but failing miserably at, getting a rise out of total strangers on a video game forum.

So maybe I should ask you a question; what is the appeal of trolling when you are clearly not good at it? Taking it further, do you yourself realize how base you are if you take enjoyment from such activities?
---
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deluxe_revolver
#10Still__RippinPosted 5/18/2014 9:04:19 PM
I haven't had some human flesh in a while.
---
The sun is shining it's a beautiful day, and everything is going my way, I'm gonna stay inside so I can play computer!!!!
PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong