This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What did you think of Gta 5 ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What did you think of Gta 5 ?

User Info: Gohan9221

Gohan9221
2 years ago#1
Now that the game has been out a few months what did you think of it ?

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
2 years ago#2
was and still is a phenom
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
http://tinyurl.com/k5emxlg

User Info: ilikefords

ilikefords
2 years ago#3
It redeemed the series. San Andreas was amazing and then they give us IV....

Online is disappointing though. It was fun for a little while and then I realized there was jack to do and half of the content they said would be in is still missing.

I'm always playing the SP though, as I just like exploring the huge city.
PSN ID:I_Like_Fords
[R3D] --- I am a Motorcyclist :: Current Bike = 2007 YZF-R6

User Info: StarlessShadow

StarlessShadow
2 years ago#4
Good game but very overrated.
It's like there's cancer in my blood, It's like there's water in my lungs, And I can't take another step, Please tell me I am not undone.

User Info: HighwayPilot

HighwayPilot
2 years ago#5
It's bigger than GTAIV, but not better. In terms of possibilities San Andreas is still miles ahead. The missions, especially the ones towards the end, aren't very good either.

User Info: MajinTa

MajinTa
2 years ago#6
HighwayPilot posted...
It's bigger than GTAIV, but not better. San Andreas is still miles better. The missions aren't very good either.

You mean you didn't like doing Yoga? C'mon... I know you enjoyed it. Single best mission of the game... GTA Universe actually.
Like father, like son...I'm done.

User Info: UhMerican

UhMerican
2 years ago#7
While an improvement over the abysmal GTA4, it's still boring. The most infuriating part is that it would be about a million times better if they hadn't have obviously butchered the game to put all the good ideas in the online mode.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
2 years ago#8
I love the accessibility of getting into an online mission fast.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: boxington

boxington
2 years ago#9
top five title from last gen, IMO, and the best open-world game.
http://i.imgur.com//1FCppEB.gif

User Info: rigice

rigice
2 years ago#10
Its better than GTA IV, at least it kept me interested through the final mission. After that? I literally wasn't doing anything because they don't give us enough end game money to buy places like the golf course. No, I didn't use the assassination/stock market, and honestly, I don't like the implementation of an in game stock market. The game is fun to play a couple times around, but given the amount of hype and praise its gotten, its very overrated.
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What did you think of Gta 5 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived