This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish ps1 and 2 classic games on psn had demos

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 6/5/2014 6:53:31 PM
Do u think they dont have demos because people would see the graphics and not buy them?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2BurgerTime79Posted 6/5/2014 6:56:07 PM
There are tons of reviews in both text and video form. They've been out for years and don't need demos. It's pointless to go program demos for all these older games. It has nothing to do with the excuse you made up.
---
According to my workplace, you can threaten managers with a box cutter and keep your job. WTH is wrong with this company?!
#3Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 6:59:08 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
There are tons of reviews in both text and video form. They've been out for years and don't need demos. It's pointless to go program demos for all these older games. It has nothing to do with the excuse you made up.

Thats actly not true. The older and more niche a game is - the harder it is to learn about. I see no reason why these games have no demos.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#4BurgerTime79Posted 6/5/2014 7:03:22 PM
You just have some examples of games on PSN that have little information on them if you're going to make that claim.
---
According to my workplace, you can threaten managers with a box cutter and keep your job. WTH is wrong with this company?!