This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Need good stealth games?

#1BrunozaynPosted 6/6/2014 11:36:55 PM
I love games with stealth element like mgs4 and tlou
---
"Let not the world deceive thee with it's beauty" "It is the dream of a dreamer, a mirage of the desert" - nathan drake
#2TRMDYLPosted 6/6/2014 11:39:45 PM
Give the Splinter Cell series a try. Especially Conviction and Blacklist. They are more action oriented than the classic trilogy and have pretty fun semi open-ended stealth.
---
"Touch Your Eyeballs To Screen For Cheap Laser Surgery." Futurama
#3hijokaidenPosted 6/6/2014 11:47:39 PM
Tenchu on Playstation 1, 2, Xbox and Xbox 360

Shinobido: Way of the Ninja
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#4Muv-LuvPosted 6/7/2014 12:33:25 AM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
#5SayNoToPS4Posted 6/7/2014 12:35:04 AM
The hitman games.
#6ATTACK__CATPosted 6/7/2014 5:50:27 AM
TRMDYL posted...
Give the Splinter Cell series a try. Especially Conviction and Blacklist. They are more action oriented than the classic trilogy and have pretty fun semi open-ended stealth.

this, but blacklist has VASTLY superior sneaking. conviction was a big step towards action with a heavy cost for the sneaking aspects (although I still think its great, it just didn't feel sneaky enough). blacklist was them realising their mistake, and clearly working hard to make sneaking viable (and awesome) again without sacrificing the action (MOST of the game can be done pure sneaking or pure action, but different sections are frequently easier to go one way than the other... fight 6-7 guys... okay not a problem, but you can walk right past them with a ledge and some timing). I feel its better in every way. the FEW sections that force action were a downer though. one section on a train was just AWFUL from a design perspective. on the hard mode it took me 30+ attempts spamming the biggest AoE gadgets.

but overall blacklist was brilliant.

hitman collection is also an amazing choice although personally I would ignore hitman 2, or run it through on easy. it has dated badly and is full of issues and poorly designed levels.

contracts >>>>> blood money >> absolution >>>>> hitman 2.

contracts is just so 'tight' truely excellent . blood money changed a LOT. some things got better, others worse. lacked the same high quality level designs (from a gameplay perspective, blood money LOOKS prettier than contracts... and the levels have 'more going on'... but at a significant cost).
#7razzkazzPosted 6/7/2014 6:00:13 AM
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is great and Watch Dogs is like 30% that, 70% GTA, so also pretty awesome.
#8bvillebroPosted 6/7/2014 6:04:33 AM(edited)
Brunozayn posted...

Then play some other MGS games

Most notably, MGS3.

Edit- in fact, i would argue MGS4 had the least emphasis on stealth of all the MGS games

Definitely play the others
---
Learning something new every day
#9You_Need_A_LifePosted 6/7/2014 6:36:44 AM
Brunozayn posted...

So...you don't like good stealth games then?

Anyway, seriously, get the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy, get Splinter Cell: Blacklist, get the MGS HD Collection or Legacy Collection (MGS4's stealth was a joke!), and you might give Deus Ex: Human Revolution a try. Also, Thief if you're okay with 1st person and medieval settings.
#10ComradeRyanPosted 6/7/2014 7:04:28 AM
Hitman HD Trilogy.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com