This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just beat Silent Hill (PSN) for the first time ever

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just beat Silent Hill (PSN) for the first time ever
11 months ago#11
Did you experience any sound bugs?

Im tempted to get the US version off PSN, as ours was censored so the zombie children look like teddy bears.
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
(edited by da_StoOge)
11 months ago#12
da_StoOge posted...
Did you experience any sound bugs?

One tempted to get the US version off PSN, as ours was censored so the zombie children look like teddy bears.

Unfortunately, I experienced lots of sound bugs. Sometimes the voices would cut out mid-sentence but it wasn't too bad because of the subtitles. Nothing other than that though.
---
Richard Gere is starting a rock band called... Metal Gere..!?
11 months ago#13
Congrats!
---
The highway of fear is the shortest route to defeat
11 months ago#14
Definitely one of the only games if not the only game that can get in your head.
---
FAQ Renegade | FAQs: 22 | Reviews: 80
Untitled | http://www.facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs
11 months ago#15
Congratulations, completing the game isn't too easy, and lots of people would probably give up due to the atmosphere too. SH 1 and 2 are amazingly atmospheric, I've not played the others, so I can't compare them, but I could never understand why the Resident Evil games get so much praise for their atmosphere when to me Silent Hill 1 and 2 are much more unnerving.
---
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/
11 months ago#16
I remember the Resident Evil games of old relied on jump scares mostly. I say that they did have atmosphere but not on the level of Silent Hill took it.
---
FAQ Renegade | FAQs: 22 | Reviews: 80
Untitled | http://www.facebook.com/WarhawkFAQs
11 months ago#17
My favorite SH game no doubt.
I still hope they release a real remake. It deserves it.
---
PSN: espica
WOOL - Shift - Dust
11 months ago#18
Combo Master posted...
Now it's like I have no patience for any game causing me troubles.

This happens to me as well and it happened with Downpour. I was gonna trade it in but decided to keep it, for some reason I got very frustrated in the house, when looking for a key to the 2nd floor room and moved onto another game... I'll dive back in at somepoint.
---
PSN Megaman183 / NNID Megaman183
11 months ago#19
Warhawk posted...
Definitely one of the only games if not the only game that can get in your head.

Its a great game
11 months ago#20
congratz. dont forget to try. Silent Hill 2, 3, origins, homecoming maybe? and downpour.
Special mentions: Haunting Ground!
---
Now Playing: DARK SOULS 2 Baby!
PSN: Leonhart_xl
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just beat Silent Hill (PSN) for the first time ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived