This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MGSV: GZ, AC IV: BF, and Diablo III...

#11bigdaddyjugPosted 6/12/2014 1:07:13 PM
wigsplasher posted...
ComradeRyan posted...
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be available on the PS3 for $39.99 USD on August 19, 2014. Definitely worth picking up when it comes out.

Is it like a GOTY edition?

It includes the Reaper of Souls "expansion" for Diablo III.
---
Punctuation marks are symbols indicating the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.
#12wigsplasher(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 1:08:38 PM
GunmaN1905 posted...
GZ plays the same as it does on ps4, but there are some frame drops during the main mission, mostly because of rain.

I ended up picking GZ up. Haven't played it yet though.
---
Richard Gere is starting a rock band called... Metal Gere..!?
#13Lord_Ka1nPosted 6/12/2014 1:38:44 PM
Get Diablo for ps3 if you want. But get the others on current gen for sure.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#14JenniferTatePosted 6/12/2014 5:07:57 PM
I'd wait on Diablo 3. The expansion is.coming soon enough.

Black Flag is prettier on PS4. It's little details like rain and foliage and ropes. On PS3 ropes are one mass of loop slapping on the ship. On Ps3 they're individually responsive coils. Nothing game changing, but having seen it on PS4, I can say it looks good. That said, PS3 is also damn impressive and beautiful. I sprung on the PS3 deal just so I could have a last hurrah for the franchise on the system. Unity is exclusively for the newer hardware, and already it looks like it's a big improvement over Flag on PS4. That's how I want to kick off my PS4.
---
"That is just the way with some people. They get down on a thing when they dont know nothing about it." - Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn
#15JenniferTatePosted 6/12/2014 5:09:27 PM
I also wouldn't say GZ is worth waiting for. It's nice, but if you're getting a PS4 later, there's more impressive showcase titles coming. I say grab GZ now and just enjoy it. It looks ridiculous and plays the same.
---
"That is just the way with some people. They get down on a thing when they dont know nothing about it." - Mark Twain, Huckleberry Finn
#16wigsplasher(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 5:35:58 PM
JenniferTate posted...
I also wouldn't say GZ is worth waiting for. It's nice, but if you're getting a PS4 later, there's more impressive showcase titles coming. I say grab GZ now and just enjoy it. It looks ridiculous and plays the same.

I bought GZ and I'm playing through it now. It's definitely not a "demo." I've been playing it for 2 hours now and I haven't even scratched the surface.
---
Richard Gere is starting a rock band called... Metal Gere..!?
#17Axess68Posted 6/12/2014 5:45:07 PM
AC: IV is ok, but you have to play for an hour or two before you get your own ship. There is a lot of exposition. Once you get your ship, the game gets a LOT more interesting.
#18JenniferTatePosted 6/12/2014 6:04:39 PM
wigsplasher posted...
JenniferTate posted...

I bought GZ and I'm playing through it now. It's definitely not a "demo." I've been playing it for 2 hours now and I haven't even scratched the surface.

Totally! I still pop it on a few times a week. It's fun to just play with the game mechanics.
---
#19Jaxson_DeVillePosted 6/12/2014 7:13:39 PM
Buy...

MGS:GV: Yes
AC: IV: No
BF: No
Diablo III: Yes
---
F*** EA
#20u_madPosted 6/12/2014 7:17:13 PM
Dunno bout aciv but mgsgz on ps4 is supposed to be 60 fps.

Depends on how much that means to you guess. Mgs3 at 60 fps felt like almost a new game to me and I was still too cheap to buy the ps4 just for the fps right now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LFuql.jpg
MGSV: Ground Zeroes Hard, No Reflex: 6m31 http://i.imgur.com/j9VhFEY.jpg + MGS3 - 1:29:50 http://i.imgur.com/InnMQ7v.jpg