This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ways an adult can balance gaming nowadays?

#21RygonPosted 6/12/2014 12:10:00 PM
Don't feel like you have to beat a game tomorrow. My friend likes gaming but will just refuse to play anything because he feels he won't have time to beat it. He waits to have several days off in a row (which never happens) so he can play strait through something. Just play a bit at a time. There's no time limit on how long it takes you to beat it. There won't be a day when you aren't allowed to play anymore. Just play, even you don't beat it till next year. The game I liked playing the most last year, Xenogears, took me probably six months to finish.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#22MaouSadoPosted 6/12/2014 12:50:55 PM
Jx1010 posted...
MaouSado posted...
How are you an adult if you can't manage your time without relying on Gamefaqs to give you what should never pass as advice?

You must be new to the internet. Where a person can ask others to learn, get new ideas, find other options. Now shut your mouth.

And if that's your response, there goes the idea of you being an adult. Out the window.
#23Lord_Ka1nPosted 6/12/2014 1:27:08 PM
Stop watching TV if you haven't already. There hasn't been anything good on in 10 years anyway.

But you need to MAKE time.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#24KojaxFXPosted 6/12/2014 1:29:12 PM
Just play at night. You might trade off watching tv or something. And well weekends if you have a m-f job.
---
Video games are awesome :D
#25ConsumerWarningPosted 6/12/2014 1:40:20 PM(edited)
I know the solution... and this is also a key to financial stability AND happiness...

DON'T HAVE KIDS!!

---
The 80's are over and the conservatives lost.
#26Lord_Ka1nPosted 6/12/2014 1:49:18 PM
ConsumerWarning posted...
I know the solution... and this is also a key to financial stability AND happiness...

DON'T HAVE KIDS!!

This
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#27NinjaPirateDoodPosted 6/12/2014 1:57:46 PM
night owls, stand UP! srsly, night is the best time to play. everyone's tired from the day that's passed. isolate a day or two a week to say "F*** SLEEP".
---
Taste my hocus pocus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDOP2OicZKk
#28coreekymonPosted 6/12/2014 2:07:49 PM
I'm still in college with no girlfriend so I'm not really the best person to make statements about this but the one thing I notice of adults in my life who say "I'm an adult I have no time to game" is that they still find time to waste on other equally frivolous activities. There's nothing wrong with having different priorities, but if you want gaming to be a priority then cut the wasteful TV hours or internet browsing or even as some have mentioned cut into your sleep. You still may not have time to play all the games you are interested in but prioritize the games you really want to play and just chip away at them.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
#29singhellotakuPosted 6/12/2014 2:33:14 PM
i mostly just don't sleep
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#30bbv92628smPosted 6/12/2014 2:49:42 PM
MaouSado posted...
Jx1010 posted...
MaouSado posted...
How are you an adult if you can't manage your time without relying on Gamefaqs to give you what should never pass as advice?

You must be new to the internet. Where a person can ask others to learn, get new ideas, find other options. Now shut your mouth.

And if that's your response, there goes the idea of you being an adult. Out the window.

---
"We're going back to potatos."