This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tales of Vesperia - a really good game!

#11bigdaddyjugPosted 6/12/2014 2:02:44 PM
You two are both saying the same thing, just using different words.

What it boils down to is that region locking is a developer/publisher decision, not a Sony decision. Unless, of course, Sony is the publisher.
---
Punctuation marks are symbols indicating the structure and organization of written language, as well as intonation and pauses to be observed when reading aloud.
#12WaceyRabbitPosted 6/12/2014 4:08:34 PM
@IChangedMyName

My mistake, you're right. I was under the assumption that the PS3 was region free.
---
Wha? A fat kid with a dream? I can't compete with that...
Go Sharks!
#13SuigintouEVPosted 6/12/2014 4:59:37 PM
REMercsChamp posted...
I'm playing the one for 360 (borrowed someone elses 360 just to play this game). I can say that is is easily better than the PS3 tales games released in NA. Much better than Graces F and edges out Xillia. For anyone who was disappointed by the PS3 Tales games, I'd highly recommend trying this one out on the 360.

It's better than Graces F and Xillia for sure, but Symphonia is still a better overall game IMO.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#14Esky8Posted 6/12/2014 6:34:14 PM
I've never played a Tales game. If I notice Vesperia on sale I'll pick it up. I'm not sure why, but it's the Tales that I'm compelled to start with.

Finishing Okami now, then Dark Souls, Lost Odyssey and the Witcher to choose from, so I'll get to it eventually.