This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do You Play More Cell Phone Games Then PS3 Games?

#1este914Posted 6/30/2014 11:56:40 AM
..... - Results (292 votes)
Yes
6.16% (18 votes)
No
90.75% (265 votes)
About Even
3.08% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I find that I only play cell phone games when I'm on the toilet.
Which is more then my PS3 gaming time has been lately.
Your turn.
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#2shawnmckPosted 6/30/2014 11:57:59 AM
I'm a graphic's whore (& damn proud of it)...so I can't stand cell-phone games.
But that's just me.
#3Jx1010Posted 6/30/2014 12:13:04 PM
Cell games are for babies
#4KittyMreowMrowPosted 6/30/2014 12:28:29 PM
Jx1010 posted...
Cell games are for babies

This

shawnmck posted...
I'm a graphic's whore (& damn proud of it)...

You must love Rage then! HAhahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa
---
Dubstep being a new trend explains much about modern gaming.
OPEN YOUR MIND! http://richarddawkins.net/2014/06/how-to-convert-a-christian-to-atheism/
#5SirMixahLotPosted 6/30/2014 12:30:30 PM
Jetpack Joyride gets more love from me than Uncharted 2.
---
PSN: M1x4h // Crack 2 & Super Turbo vet, 1999. Tekken newbie, 2013.
@AznSpyderman
#6shawnmckPosted 6/30/2014 12:37:48 PM(edited)
KittyMreowMrow posted...

shawnmck posted...
I'm a graphic's whore (& damn proud of it)...

You must love Rage then! HAhahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaa

^ Just because I claim to be a graphic's whore, doesn't mean that I automatically like a game if it has great graphics.
What I meant was that I can't stand to play games that have poor graphics (MineCraft for example).
There have been plenty of games with excellent graphics that I still hated.

BTW
I did in fact like Rage, up till near the ending where the game just fell apart.
Rage is actually a good game that felt unfinished and rushed. An id employee even admitted that it was unfinished and rushed out the door by the Publisher (Bethesda).
#7Bleu_SkiePosted 6/30/2014 9:28:28 PM
No, but I do play both. Squeenix stuff and Rayman fiesta run atm on the mobile.
---
I see you talking, but all I hear is syphilis! -Stocking Anarchy
#8ace_spades111Posted 6/30/2014 10:24:41 PM
cellphone games are designed to be played more. There are plenty of factors....

you can take them with you where ever you go, since the social stigma of gaming in public doesn't apply to mobile games... whether that social stigma ever affected you or not isn't the point

Getting almost caught when you shouldn't be playing scenario exist. Meaning if you were caught with a DS its obvious what you were doing but say you get caught with your phone at work, either no one will care and if they do you simply say you had an urgent message to check

The way console games are designed for the most part is you have to be serious about playing. There's this big animated story being told and you have to get from start to end and if its a multi player game competition is harsher and losing is live, where as most mobile apps are designed with quick tiny addictive levels where the multiplayer aspects are simple, get to a higher level than your friend and maybe get a higher score.

Saying cellphone games are for babies is just silly. First of all until recently cellphones were adult devices and kids had consoles.... though that's not really relevant. What I really should be saying is pretty much majority games are easy and the artificial difficulty doesn't prove you to be good at anything in particular besides exploiting an AI.
Games that I find are exceptions are puzzle games, RTS games, MP FPS games and MP fighting games and rhythm games.... maybe MOBA games. Cell phone games have a good variety for at least 2 of those categories

People forget that cellphone tech is getting better everyday. You can easily play snes games on them. I'm not a fan of the controls but RPGs are easy to enjoy. So if you're snobby about cell phone games they still support older gen console games that honestly look bad on tvs and are better suited for smaller screens IMO

... theres plenty of reasons to be on cellphones more than a console but this is a PS3 board so odds are majority people will answer No
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 6/30/2014 10:27:20 PM
No. Besides, the current mobile market is a disgrace.
---
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355
#10servb0tsPosted 7/1/2014 2:41:48 AM
No I don't TC. I have a few Cell Phone Games but I hardly play them, I usually only play Cell games if I'm in car waiting on someone or in a doctor office waiting. However If I have or see a Magazine, than that takes priority over Cell Games, I simply love reading new things.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Real Ass Gamer would want more Games, not Less, Regardless of the Genre or Console System!