This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Sale In Less Than 59 Minutes? (US PSN Blog)

#41spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 12:55:29 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
aannnnnnnnnnnd it's nothing too good.

haah What ?? There will be a new sale in US i am confident, just wait about 1 more hour only... And i am pretty sure they have flash sales soon, too !

And I know because i am from EU but i did load US psn$ into my US account many, many, many weeks ago... Thinking US will get good sales. Well, US IS GOING TO GET GOOD SALES :D just a matter of time now, i think the next US sale will completely crush EU psn and steam forever. It will be an insane slaughterfest!
---
If I really was a spy from cuba...
good old gamefaqs times without angry little insecure children calling others trolls over gaming opinions
#42Sora-FinalFormPosted 7/8/2014 1:04:58 PM
spycuba posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

haah What ?? There will be a new sale in US i am confident, just wait about 1 more hour only... And i am pretty sure they have flash sales soon, too !

And I know because i am from EU but i did load US psn$ into my US account many, many, many weeks ago... Thinking US will get good sales. Well, US IS GOING TO GET GOOD SALES :D just a matter of time now, i think the next US sale will completely crush EU psn and steam forever. It will be an insane slaughterfest!

Just make sure the blog isn't from 2011-2013. Or else, well you know.
---
"Who's the crackhead who came up wIth 'console wars' anyway? Everyone knows boxes cant fight."
PSN: DBZ_Freak21
#43WrestlinFanPosted 7/8/2014 1:10:34 PM
spycuba posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

They've already changed the games on sale.
---
R.I.P Razieru: Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
sheshaw sheshaw
#44_RMT_Posted 7/8/2014 1:16:49 PM
Another awful sale smh, why do i even pay for ps plus anymore besides multiplayer lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/PgSMGg8.jpg
http://psnprofiles.com/TYruler50
#45spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 1:18:04 PM
here is the update

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/08/playstation-store-update-350/

did not look at it yet, watching soccer
---
good old gamefaqs times without angry little insecure children calling others trolls over gaming opinions
#46brolynickPosted 7/8/2014 1:21:11 PM
spycuba posted...
here is the update

What were you watching when you posted a sale from 2011?
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#47Sora-FinalFormPosted 7/8/2014 1:23:02 PM
brolynick posted...
spycuba posted...
here is the update

What were you watching when you posted a sale from 2011?

That's still making me laugh.
---
"Who's the crackhead who came up wIth 'console wars' anyway? Everyone knows boxes cant fight."
#48spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 1:30:13 PM
There was no posting about a 2011 sale at all. There is no evidence.
---
#49Sora-FinalFormPosted 7/8/2014 1:43:32 PM(edited)
spycuba posted...

Why would I waste my time on laughing at something that never happened? In fact, can you give us a reason why we're talking about a sale that was specifically from 2011, instead of 2012 or 2013?

In short, this is your f*** up. There are many like it, though not as funny, but this is yours. Embrace it, cause it may never happen again. Though I wouldn't bet on it.
---
#50brolynickPosted 7/8/2014 1:35:28 PM
spycuba posted...

If you have to say ''There is no evidence'' after someone accuses you of something you didn't do, it usually means you're guilty. It basicaly means ''Yeah I did it, but you can't prove it, nanana!'' If you really didn't do it just ignore it or say you didn't do it.

But yeah, if there's 1 person accusing you you can get away with it, but at least 5 or 6 people saw it and probably a lot more. Lying about something embarrassing is even more embarrassing.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.