This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Sale In Less Than 59 Minutes? (US PSN Blog)

#51spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 1:41:47 PM
lolz
---
If I really was a spy from cuba...
good old gamefaqs times without angry little insecure children calling others trolls over gaming opinions
#52brolynickPosted 7/8/2014 1:43:08 PM
Yup, instead of actually proving your innocence you go with the famous ''lolz''

Can't wait what they had on sale in 2012 tomorrow!
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#53Sora-FinalFormPosted 7/8/2014 1:47:03 PM
brolynick posted...
Yup, instead of actually proving your innocence you go with the famous ''lolz''

Can't wait what they had on sale in 2012 tomorrow!

No way man, 2013 is where it's at but you can't forget about ol' 2010.
---
"Who's the crackhead who came up wIth 'console wars' anyway? Everyone knows boxes cant fight."
PSN: DBZ_Freak21
#54VanguardFatePosted 7/8/2014 2:00:01 PM(edited)
spycuba posted...

haah What ?? There will be a new sale in US i am confident, just wait about 1 more hour only... And i am pretty sure they have flash sales soon, too !

And I know because i am from EU but i did load US psn$ into my US account many, many, many weeks ago... Thinking US will get good sales. Well, US IS GOING TO GET GOOD SALES :D just a matter of time now, i think the next US sale will completely crush EU psn and steam forever. It will be an insane slaughterfest!

Well, good news is you get to hold on to the US psn$ since the only sales are for Assassin's Creed DLC and like 80 cents off of Another World.

I did get Stella Deus for $4 though, I've been interested in that.
#55spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 2:00:10 PM
VanguardFate posted...
spycuba posted...

haah What ?? There will be a new sale in US i am confident, just wait about 1 more hour only... And i am pretty sure they have flash sales soon, too !

And I know because i am from EU but i did load US psn$ into my US account many, many, many weeks ago... Thinking US will get good sales. Well, US IS GOING TO GET GOOD SALES :D just a matter of time now, i think the next US sale will completely crush EU psn and steam forever. It will be an insane slaughterfest!

Well, good news is you get to hold onto to the US psn$ since the only sales are for Assassin's Creed DLC and like 80 cents off of Another World.

I did get Stella Deus for $4 though, I've been interested in that.

Surely there is a huge flash sale incoming. Actually it was the same in first half of 2014. EU had the better sales. With a HUGE, seriously huge january sale. But i am sure now US is getting a big sale ASAP.
---
good old gamefaqs times without angry little insecure children calling others trolls over gaming opinions
#56_RMT_Posted 7/8/2014 2:04:12 PM
spycuba close all of your accounts
---
http://i.imgur.com/PgSMGg8.jpg
http://psnprofiles.com/TYruler50
#57spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 2:10:34 PM
I bought like 28 games in the EU january psn sale. It was just amazing. But after that, the US got tons of $1 and $5 flash sales. I am sure its the same this half year.
---
#58Dash_Dash88Posted 7/8/2014 2:13:49 PM
spycuba posted...
I bought like 28 games in the EU january psn sale. It was just amazing. But after that, the US got tons of $1 and $5 flash sales. I am sure its the same this half year.

Whats your psn ? I'm almost certain you've only played 3 games and somehow get off on pretending you buy them, because most the stuff you say is just straight up wrong.
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
PSN Dasha_UK XBL Dasha UK NNID Dasha88
#59SaQu1BPosted 7/8/2014 2:21:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#60spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 2:23:30 PM
Dash_Dash88 posted...
spycuba posted...

Whats your psn ? I'm almost certain you've only played 3 games and somehow get off on pretending you buy them, because most the stuff you say is just straight up wrong.

i buy too many games actually. was thinking of creating a new psn account with only playing the games i 100% complete.
---