This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Sale In Less Than 59 Minutes? (US PSN Blog)

#61kingdrake2Posted 7/8/2014 3:42:06 PM(edited)
another dead week, they gotta turn it around at some point. week 3 of the drought.

might as well get sonic adventure 2 battle if this keeps up.
---
PSN trophy amount atm: 699 bronze, 228 silver, 80 gold, 16 platinum
currently playing: rainbow moon (trophy's and final quest line).
#62spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 4:03:35 PM
kingdrake2 posted...
another dead week, they gotta turn it around at some point. week 3 of the drought.

? i got sonic adventure 2 in EU for 4 bucks. it does nto support custom soundtracks tho. i dont mind because i only bought it to support then
---
If I really was a spy from cuba...
good old gamefaqs times without angry little insecure children calling others trolls over gaming opinions
#63_RMT_Posted 7/8/2014 4:11:01 PM
kingdrake2 posted...

theres like nothing else left to put on sale lol. Wish we could see some decent ps4 discounts though, games still costing 60 bucks over 8 months into the lifecycle is kind of a bummer lol.

Don't even get me started on the vita
---
http://i.imgur.com/PgSMGg8.jpg
http://psnprofiles.com/TYruler50
#64Johnny BlaquePosted 7/8/2014 4:18:17 PM
What are people complaining about? There was a huge slew of big sales this past winter. Everything in the EU sales now was in the NA sales then.
#65spycubaPosted 7/8/2014 11:22:59 PM
_RMT_ posted...
kingdrake2 posted...

theres like nothing else left to put on sale lol. Wish we could see some decent ps4 discounts though, games still costing 60 bucks over 8 months into the lifecycle is kind of a bummer lol.

Don't even get me started on the vita

The PS4 only sold like 8 or 9 million consoles by now, so new people keep always coming , and they will want to buy games or their shiny new ps4s. So this would kind of be like throwing away money if you already put ps4 games on sale. Also sony is aiming at a different customer base with the ps4. As you can already see with the forced plus. Tehy do not want cheapskates like on ps3.
---
If I really was a spy from cuba...
good old gamefaqs times without angry little insecure children calling others trolls over gaming opinions
#66gotalamboPosted 7/9/2014 10:47:00 AM
Johnny Blaque posted...
What are people complaining about? There was a huge slew of big sales this past winter. Everything in the EU sales now was in the NA sales then.

Not true at all, its different distributors/publishers anyways so EU gets tons of games on sale that US does not
---
Only very little people get mad at gaming topics... Get mad because you did not earn a million dollars this month yet...
#67Johnny BlaquePosted 7/9/2014 11:05:15 AM
I don't really care about the odd Cricket game or Football manager game that sells over there. All the rest were on sale multiple times in NA over the winter and spring.
#68gotalamboPosted 7/9/2014 2:55:16 PM
Johnny Blaque posted...
I don't really care about the odd Cricket game or Football manager game that sells over there. All the rest were on sale multiple times in NA over the winter and spring.

With the new sale from today, there is over 200 games on sale in EU for the moment. There is many gems that were never on sale in US. Not that it matters, I do hope for a new good US sale too
---
Only very little people get mad at gaming topics... Get mad because you did not earn a million dollars this month yet...