This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a series that has never had a good game.

#101Trailblazer34Posted 7/9/2014 1:49:13 PM
Hyperdimension neptunia
White knight chronicles
#102KittyMreowMrow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 1:56:42 PM
EbonTitanium posted...
I doubt a bad game could ever become a bad series.

Put those doubts away!

Call of Duty
Hyperdimension
Atelier
Bubsy
Imagine Party Babyz
Final Fantasy XIII series
---
http://dailyatheistquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/russell.jpg
If you are nihilist and 100% proud of it put this in your sig. Or not, whatev.
#103DevilTears604Posted 7/9/2014 2:08:23 PM
KittyMreowMrow posted...
EbonTitanium posted...
I doubt a bad game could ever become a bad series.

Put those doubts away!

Call of Duty
Hyperdimension
Atelier
Bubsy
Imagine Party Babyz
Final Fantasy XIII series

Yeah, those Call of Duty games are HORRIBLE. That's why that's the highest-selling game every single year...because they're bad.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#104shadowenclave47Posted 7/9/2014 2:30:11 PM
None and i love Hyperdimension Neptunia

srs
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot.
Currently playing: P3 FES, P4G, HDN Victory, Final Fantasy 9
#105Furikuri_flclPosted 7/9/2014 2:42:43 PM(edited)
Gran Theft Auto.
---
Latest game(s) crossed off my backlog: Mega Man Xtreme.
Collection completion rate: 59.9%.
#106XxD3ADLYXxPosted 7/9/2014 2:52:22 PM
The Souls series are not really that special.
---
Ralph Cifaretto: Well, at least I can always be on time tomorrow, but you'll be stupid forever.
#107agrissaPosted 7/9/2014 2:57:31 PM
DevilTears604 posted...

Yeah, those Call of Duty games are HORRIBLE. That's why that's the highest-selling game every single year...because they're bad.

I don't see your point here. Of course bad things sell well. See: Justin Bieber, Michael Bay Transformer movies, Twilight, etc. Catering to the lowest common denominator with shallow low quality stuff is the easiest way to make money these days. If anything sales and quality are inversely related.
---
Corporate greed has ruined gaming.
#108theshovellerPosted 7/9/2014 3:30:48 PM
agrissa posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

I don't see your point here. Of course bad things sell well. See: Justin Bieber, Michael Bay Transformer movies, Twilight, etc. Catering to the lowest common denominator with shallow low quality stuff is the easiest way to make money these days. If anything sales and quality are inversely related.

Hipster - "If tons of people like it, it isn't high-quality." I seriously wonder what some of you were like as kids - did you like anything at all, or only judge others while appearing to be a pompous donkey?

Some of the stuff I liked when I was younger was popular - TMNT, Bucky O'Hare, Captain Power. Some of the stuff was more obscure - Dino Riders, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Silverhawks, My Little Monster. I didn't care if it was popular or not back then, I just played with what I enjoyed and passed on what I didn't.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#109KittyMreowMrow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 4:00:22 PM
theshoveller posted...
agrissa posted...
DevilTears604 posted...

Hipster - "If tons of people like it, it isn't high-quality." I seriously wonder what some of you were like as kids - did you like anything at all, or only judge others while appearing to be a pompous donkey?

Some of the stuff I liked when I was younger was popular - TMNT, Bucky O'Hare, Captain Power. Some of the stuff was more obscure - Dino Riders, Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs, Silverhawks, My Little Monster. I didn't care if it was popular or not back then, I just played with what I enjoyed and passed on what I didn't.

How would you have felt though as a kid, if they just stopped making those things because they started flooding the toy industry with Call of Duty instead?

So, you'd get no more TMNT and other things that you liked because very suddenly the toy industry changed. How would that have made you feel?
---
http://dailyatheistquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/russell.jpg
If you are nihilist and 100% proud of it put this in your sig. Or not, whatev.
#110agrissaPosted 7/9/2014 4:05:16 PM
theshoveller posted...

What a needlessly insulting and trollish post. Typical shoveller. So much butthurt, simply because I spoke the truth. And it's funny that you misuse the word hipster like most people.
---
Corporate greed has ruined gaming.