This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a series that has never had a good game.

#61My_UnitPosted 7/9/2014 8:57:50 AM
The Souls series. Those games are complete ass. Cant believe people think they are hard let alone good lololol
---
The Last of Us is the greatest game in the last decade. There is no argument. Number of people who agree - 138
#62tw6comixPosted 7/9/2014 9:05:31 AM
Syphon Filter?
---
"I need a new ***** for this black cloud to follow, 'cause while it's over me it's too dark to see tomorrow" -- Nas
#63a gPosted 7/9/2014 9:14:07 AM
alien breed
#64falloutbeast101Posted 7/9/2014 9:20:23 AM(edited)
Rachet and Clank, Resistance, pretty much everything from Insomniac has sucked.
---
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/761/395/8e5.gif
#65hyper kobun dashPosted 7/9/2014 9:21:51 AM
Record of Agarest War
Spectral Force
Onechanbara
Family Guy
Lords of Shadow(I refuse to call it Castlevania)
Alex Kidd
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#66nanofazz97Posted 7/9/2014 9:38:55 AM
Lightborne posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
Lightborne posted...
And no games like uncharted or final fantasy aren't truly bad games because of your opinion.

Now apply that same train of thought to Sonic...and most of the other titles in this thread.

Everyone has their opinion but there's no sense claiming objectivity when it isn't there.

Now hold on the first sonic games where good but they started going downhill from there it isn't my opinion they went bad they really did and that's why they don't sell.

Sonic games are more like a roller coaster. There's always a good game for every bad one. In the last decade, some of the really good Sonic games were Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations. Some of the really bad ones were Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Lost World. Sonic Boom could be a tie breaker, but saying it's going to be good or bad is a straight 50/50.
#67nanofazz97Posted 7/9/2014 9:42:09 AM
My_Unit posted...
The Souls series. Those games are complete ass. Cant believe people think they are hard let alone good lololol

You are like a 100% representation of the new generation of gaming. You don't like the Souls games, but you love The Last of Us. That's like.....completely against the opinions of the traditional hardcore gamers.
#68SpikeyAssPosted 7/9/2014 9:45:05 AM
Jaghave posted...
Road Rash

I loved Road Rash on 3DO. It's definitely not a bad game, at least.

Rizzman111 posted...
Dark Souls. I just don't see the point of it. I don't personally enjoy them at all. Aren't games supposed to be FUN? These sure aren't.

not necessarily. would you call Silent Hill fun? no, but it's very engaging.
#69nanofazz97Posted 7/9/2014 9:45:25 AM
As for the topic in question, every franchise has at least one good game. They wouldn't still be alive if they didn't. You can't really argue against this.
#70JediNarutoPosted 7/9/2014 9:46:06 AM
falloutbeast101 posted...
Rachet and Clank, Resistance, pretty much everything from Insomniac has sucked.

Do not Blaspheme!