This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

kingdom hearts1.5 worth $20?

#1xuguangw0322Posted 7/9/2014 2:46:04 PM
any good advice?
#2deaththekidd666Posted 7/9/2014 2:50:14 PM
For $20 you get two games and an HD retelling of a game in the form of cutscenes basically a movie.

If its your first venturing into Kingdom Hearts its definitely worth it.
---
PSN: OneWingedTerror --- 3DS FC: 4227-0913-2917
#3Blaze21Posted 7/9/2014 2:51:33 PM
It's definitely 100% worth it if you've never played the KH Games. If you have, it's still worth it if you're a fan of the series. There is some content that NA/EU players never got to experience.

If you don't care about the bonus content, don't care about playing the games again in HD, don't care about trophies, etc. then likely it isn't worth it.
---
Why insult someone when you can say something nice in a very sarcastic tone?
#4qwertyMrJINXPosted 7/9/2014 3:02:05 PM
Yes.
---
"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born," - Angel
#5Video_Game_CzarPosted 7/9/2014 3:04:15 PM
Hell. Yes.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l Steam: VideoGameCzar l FC: 0146-9981-6140 I
#6OracleGunnerPosted 7/9/2014 3:05:44 PM
Yes.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#7ace_spades111Posted 7/9/2014 3:12:26 PM
So I think at this point things everyone knows about Kingdom Hearts Series...

- Decent gameplay which is dumbed down since you never need to do anything but mash attack.... probably designed for kids (Birth by Sleep is the Exception)

- Story started of nice but SE did what all on-going Japanese game stories do which try to impress people, they became over convoluted. Most agree that there is too much unneeded nonsense happening in the story.

With that said its not terrible in any of the things just mentioned, just decent to good, maybe some greats depending on who you ask.

.... the real question is how valuable do you think your time really is?

I'm assuming you're not struggling for cash, because if you were... I don't know why you would chose any game over your bad financial situation...

That being said, a typical rpg can last up to 30 hours+ on avg. I always spend much more time than that. So say that's 60 hours plus another 2hours for cut scenes from 352/2 Days.

So if you don't think about 62 hours of decent to great entertainment is worth $20 then I guess its not, but if you do think its worth it then go for it