This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you doing in games right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you doing in games right now

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
2 years ago#21
^I'm doing pretty much the same thing, except I'm just going to be a duel wielding destruction spell High Elf. Playing as just a normal solider/warrior was kind of boring, so I restarted, plus I was trying to check out like every little thing and I wasn't making any sort of progress at all.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
2 years ago#22
Working my way through Wildstar, playing some Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn... that's about it. Eventually I'm going to plow through Dragon Age 2 on my PC so I'm ready for Inquisition when that comes out, and same thing with Batman: Arkham Origins and Blackgate (though the delay gives me more time for those.)

Also waiting for Destiny and trying to plan out my money so I have enough for the Ghost Edition to be charged when it ships.
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
2 years ago#23
Casual gaming and an FFT challenge run on 1.3e (the slightly toned down version of the VERY hard rebalance patch ;D).
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: oORyuumaruOo

oORyuumaruOo
2 years ago#24
I'm roaming around Skyrim, setting stuff on fire.
PSN: MrSeizo
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you doing in games right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived