This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FIfa 14 or Fifa 14 world cup edition?

#1PhoenixNinePosted 7/15/2014 12:12:42 AM
Which one is better? Do both have club play/career or what? Help me choose. ;D
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#2roseslikeuPosted 7/15/2014 12:20:06 AM
lol wait for fifa 15
#3PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 12:21:23 AM
Yeah some real answers plz? ;D
---
#4dacekidPosted 7/15/2014 12:31:12 AM
FIFA has clubs and 47 national teams while the world cup game only has national teams over 190 if I'm not mistaken.

If you like club football then get FIFA 14 but if you prefer national teams get the world cup game.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#5PhoenixNine(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 12:49:08 AM
Thanks that's what I'm looking for...

One more thing what about the players in national teams (World Cup) - are the teams set with 23 or can you call up new players to the national squads?
---
#6VarronPosted 7/15/2014 8:13:51 AM
Take a bite at FIFA 14 since I heard it was better.
---
PSN: Snippuh
#7brolynickPosted 7/15/2014 8:30:39 AM
Go with FIFA 14. The World Cup game is only relevant during the WC which has obviously ended, and probably won't receive any more updates regarding players and whatnot. FIFA 14 has all the players from the World Cup game, all the clubs obviously, and a lot more gamemodes such as Career Mode.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#8dacekidPosted 7/15/2014 3:15:11 PM
FIFA 14 does not have all the players from the world cup neither does it have all the clubs. It will not receive anymore updates either since a FIFA game is released every year that's what makes the world cup games special but neither will receive any new updates.

There are more than 23 players for you to select for each team but there are a lot of glitches with the world cup game. I've mentioned a couple on the world cup board, you can read more about them there.

Here is a list of all the teams in FIFA 14 in case you decide to go with it.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-14-leagues

And here is a list of all the teams in the world cup game

http://www.fifa gamenews.com/list-national-teams-2014-fifa-world-cup/ (take out the space in the link right after fifa it wouldn't let me post it without the space)

Once again, get FIFA 14 if you prefer clubs and get the world cup game if you prefer national teams.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25