This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

looking for co op people

#1tiamat999Posted 7/16/2014 11:28:05 AM(edited)
mainly co-op games i have

dead space 3
ragnarok odyssey ace
earth defense force 2025

games i will be getting is
dynasty warriors strike force
diablo 3 the ultimate evil addition
destiny

thats it would like some co-op suggestions to

psn:tiamat454
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#2AlltraPosted 7/16/2014 11:30:51 AM
Isn't it fun to have to rely on other people to enjoy your games? It must be fantastic to sit around begging other people to play with you so you can enjoy your games.
---
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#3theshovellerPosted 7/16/2014 11:37:02 AM
I don't think he's begging for people or waiting around for other people to play games with. It looks like he wants to play some games co-op, which honestly is pretty fun.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#4AlltraPosted 7/16/2014 11:41:30 AM(edited)
Which he can't do if he has nobody to play with, or he wouldn't be here asking (aka begging).

Not saying co op isn't fun, but it's only fun if you can play it, which you can't without other people to play with.
---
#5tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 11:43:09 AM
theshoveller posted...
I don't think he's begging for people or waiting around for other people to play games with. It looks like he wants to play some games co-op, which honestly is pretty fun.

exactly and just ignore him i did
---
favorite animated shows the Venture bros, gargoyles, justice league, avengers EMH, godannar,Attack on titan,young justice,ragnarok, X-men evolution
#6este914Posted 7/16/2014 11:47:13 AM
tiamat999 posted...
mainly co-op games i have
dead space 3
ragnarok odyssey ace
earth defense force 2025

These games don't have to be played co-op though...
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#7Krampus617Posted 7/16/2014 11:49:25 AM
I never understood people who have to be douches.
---
PSN/XBL: FruitJuice617
http://youtu.be/pf9oD_xl8mI, http://youtu.be/kcRg2RiLKzo
#8AlltraPosted 7/16/2014 11:58:21 AM
They don't have to be, but then you're not able to access a good chunk of the game.

I'll never understand people that think that just because it's optional it doesn't have to be enjoyable. It's not an excuse, and accessibility is a HUGE part of enjoy ability.
---
#9SoincMetalPosted 7/16/2014 12:05:10 PM
Yea i have no clue why people hop in topics to be negative. If you know you don't like the topic don't go in it. It's like walking down a street with clubs playing music and you always go to the one with music you don't like just to ***** and complain.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! Skate DGK All Day.
#10tiamat999(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 12:25:38 PM
anyone actually going to add their psn ids?
---