This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate Ninja Theory

#1MyWifeBeatsMePosted 7/17/2014 7:03:11 AM(edited)
They make really good games. They made Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and they made the best DmC game in the series. I feel like the Ninja Theory hate is unjustified. DmC: Devil may Cry is one of the best games on the PS3 along with The Last of Us, and Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy XIII.
#2hindd92Posted 7/17/2014 7:12:36 AM(edited)
I've never played their other games; my hate comes from what they did with Devil May Cry. Because now, our chances of seeing the true Devil May Cry 5 are basically zero.
#3xenosaga123Posted 7/17/2014 7:37:31 AM
all their games are garbage and they trolled the DMC fanbase and Dante as well.
It's like they get the priviledge to make a new pumpkin pie and they **** all over it and smear their feet against it and call it art.

They are just as bad as Kung Fu Factory.
#4crazyj10Posted 7/17/2014 7:50:48 AM
tryingtohard/10
---
A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing.
#5brolynickPosted 7/17/2014 7:54:04 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
all their games are garbage and they trolled the DMC fanbase and Dante as well.
It's like they get the priviledge to make a new pumpkin pie and they **** all over it and smear their feet against it and call it art.

They are just as bad as Kung Fu Factory.

Says the guy who was praising Drakengard 3 as the second coming of Christ for months and it ended up sucking.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#6Shadow_of_NinjaPosted 7/17/2014 8:00:01 AM
I like Ninja Theory, there stories are usually rather good and keep me interested most of the time. The only thing I don't like about them is usually they're gameplay is uninspired and their games usually have framerate problems.

Enslaved was a great game in my opinion, I really enjoyed the story and felt connected to the characters, but man, that ending was crap.
---
PSN:RandomNinja_ XBL: MythicStream ;D YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImAnthlon
I won't change this until another Metal Gear Online is released.
#7AlexTheNextOnePosted 7/17/2014 8:35:58 AM
I'm convinced that My_Unit and MyWifeBeatsMe are the same person. Same style of trolling, if you can even call it trolling.
#8brolynickPosted 7/17/2014 8:37:30 AM
AlexTheNextOne posted...
I'm convinced that My_Unit and MyWifeBeatsMe are the same person. Same style of trolling, if you can even call it trolling.

Has MyWifeBeatsMe made topics complaining that Sony hates the US because Europe gets better sales? I'd say that sets them apart.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#9AlexTheNextOnePosted 7/17/2014 8:47:19 AM
brolynick posted...
AlexTheNextOne posted...

Has MyWifeBeatsMe made topics complaining that Sony hates the US because Europe gets better sales? I'd say that sets them apart.

It's not the subjects, it's the delivery.
#10falloutbeast101Posted 7/17/2014 8:51:51 AM
Nobody hated them until DmC. All hate is justified after that.
---
GUST OF WIND DANCE