This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate Ninja Theory

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why do people hate Ninja Theory

User Info: hindd92

hindd92
2 years ago#71
As a fan of Devil May Cry 1, 3 and 4, what bothered me about this "DmC" game from the start wasn't ONLY the hair, it was the whole choice of rebooting the franchise; so yes, Capcom is mostly the one to blame. So, the question I mostly ask is: why reboot it? Though Devil May Cry 4 didn't sell the same as Devil May Cry 3, it still sold well, even entering in the "Greatest Hits" line of PS3 games.

I honestly don't think it needed a reboot; DMC4 served as an introduction to Nero, which, in my opinion, was a good character. If I remember correctly, their plan was to make DMC5 focusing even more on him, giving more character development.

And about the "wig scene" from the reboot; it was a VERY rude way to treat the fan base of the original franchise, VERY rude. It's basically Ninja Theory (or that Tameem Antoniades guy) saying: "Oh, you don't like our reboot? F*** you then".

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
2 years ago#72
I think the real question is: Why do people answer any topic made by MyWifeBeatsMe?
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why do people hate Ninja Theory

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived