This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, I can't believe it but I may give into buying some DLC

#11NewbieAtDSPosted 7/20/2014 7:57:38 PM
Just watch it on youtube.
#12dariusjr98Posted 7/20/2014 8:00:55 PM
-Bungle- posted...
I just finally caved and bought my first ever DLC. It was an arena type pack for Borderlands 2. I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

Borderlands is one of the few games that does DLC right.
---
Knowing that most of you on here are full-grown adults REALLY makes me fear for my future...
#13dariusjr98Posted 7/20/2014 8:05:47 PM
Oh, and don't buy Awakened. It's only 2 (I think) chapters and could be completed incredibly quickly. And to top it off, it DOESN'T wrap ANYTHING up, it does the opposite. I won't spoil anything, but it leaves you with more questions and kinda sets up a follow up/conclusion that may or may not happen. I personally would like to see a Dead Space 4 to wrap the series up.

Just do what others have already said and what I did as well: watch it on YouTube. I was dissapointed on how short it was.
---
Knowing that most of you on here are full-grown adults REALLY makes me fear for my future...
#14Gaara_fanPosted 7/20/2014 10:16:11 PM
@TC
Just watch a Let's Play of said DLC if you just want a story closure. Don't pay something you don't support.

-Bungle- posted...
I just finally caved and bought my first ever DLC. It was an arena type pack for Borderlands 2. I felt like I needed a shower afterwards.

All DLC from Borderlands 2 are worthy their money. Except for skins, those you can get for free anyways.
---
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
#15Merc123Posted 7/20/2014 11:12:39 PM
dariusjr98 posted...
-Bungle- posted...

Which one is that, the slaughter dome? Yeah you should have bought one of the DLC campaigns, they are really good. Not our fault you picked a crap DLC.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#16da_StoOgePosted 7/21/2014 2:16:27 AM
dariusjr98 posted...
Oh, and don't buy Awakened. It's only 2 (I think) chapters and could be completed incredibly quickly. And to top it off, it DOESN'T wrap ANYTHING up, it does the opposite. I won't spoil anything, but it leaves you with more questions and kinda sets up a follow up/conclusion that may or may not happen. I personally would like to see a Dead Space 4 to wrap the series up.

Just do what others have already said and what I did as well: watch it on YouTube. I was dissapointed on how short it was.

What they said. It ends on an even bigger cliff hanger. And it's about an hour long.
---
"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."
#17-Bungle-Posted 7/21/2014 7:52:50 AM
Merc123 posted...
dariusjr98 posted...
-Bungle- posted...

Which one is that, the slaughter dome? Yeah you should have bought one of the DLC campaigns, they are really good. Not our fault you picked a crap DLC.

I never said it was crap... I just felt dirty for buying DLC period. It doesn't matter what the quality was. But like Gerra said, it was worth it. And I will probably buy the campaigns soon.
---
Lipstick-a slap on my cheek. Your eyes cried at last-told me everything, I was afraid to ask. Now I'm dressed in white-and you've burned me for the last time.
#18mastergamer0001Posted 7/21/2014 10:28:58 PM
-Bungle- posted...
Merc123 posted...
dariusjr98 posted...
-Bungle- posted...

I never said it was crap... I just felt dirty for buying DLC period. It doesn't matter what the quality was. But like Gerra said, it was worth it. And I will probably buy the campaigns soon.

Check your local library first. Mine has a copy of the GOTY edition that I used to get the DLC for free.
---
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
#19huyiPosted 7/22/2014 7:40:52 AM
IceHusky posted...
I just finished Dead Space 3 and to say that the ending to the game was lackluster and unfilling is an understatement at best. I read online that DS: Awakening DLC wraps everything up since it brings closure to the events of vanilla Dead Space 3. With that said, I hate supporting these kind of tactics by corporations, but I have to know what happens after the end of DS3. Someone talk me out of it. I could use that $10 dollars for something more meaningful, but I need to know. God help me. >_<

I wonder if EA will ever rerelease the Dead Space series with all of the DLC? Are they known to do this with their other titles? I can't remember. :P

out of all the companies, you had to support EA the worst company ever for nickel and diming! think to yourself, do you think it's worth spending money for a ending of a game? and like the other guy said, just look it up on youtube and watch it there, saves yourself $10.
---
UK Female Gamer
AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD You don't have to buy it, it's optional m'kay.
#20VarronPosted 7/22/2014 8:17:17 AM
This topic makes me cringe.
---
PSN: Snippuh