This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name the worst game in your favorite franchise that appeared on any Sony system.

#81marksam91Posted 8/2/2014 11:32:06 PM
Oh gee, maybe because it's a completely stupid reason to hate the game and a vast majority of children who've said the same thing as he did have actually grown their asses up and looked past the whole "Boohoo I'm not playing as Snake!!!" thing?

How is thinking the game has a horrible main character, weak story and boring locations, stupid reasons to hate the game?
#82RaikouenPosted 8/3/2014 12:29:12 AM
Worst game of my *FAVORITE* franchise.....

Not counting the god awful phone game, I'd have to give it to God of War II. The game added a lot of neat things and fixed some of the original's flaws, but it usually seemed to just drag on with easy puzzle after easy puzzle where the other games at least gave some good variety in the mix.
#83dankanefanPosted 8/3/2014 12:31:02 AM
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008. The frame rate on PS3 makes it nearly unplayable.
---
Sac City Gamer - http://www.saccitygamer.com
#84GamingVetPosted 8/3/2014 12:45:06 AM
nanofazz97 posted...
Dead Space 1 compared to the two sequels.

Dead Space was not a bad game at the time, but when Dead Space 2 came out, it basically made the first game obsolete, and I had no interest to revisit Dead Space 1. Dead Space 3 wasn't as scary as the first two, but the atmosphere was even more convincing, that it really wasn't as bad as people claimed. But, Dead Space 1 was just too easy of a game that it kind of started to bore me.

Dead Space is not by any means my favorite franchise, but I did enjoy those games.

The first game was excellent. It had the perfect blend of mood, tension and action. Part 2 was great as well, but it lost some of the survival horror feeling and relied on more straight action sequences. I enjoyed them, but part 1 was a little better. I don't think either game is any more difficult on the same difficulty.
#85renasunflashPosted 8/3/2014 12:47:29 AM
awesomesauce13 posted...
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

This.

After the original trilogy the games ranged from barely average to bad, but at least they were playable, unlike this disappointing glitchfest.
#86TehRYNOLPosted 8/3/2014 5:00:21 AM
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Most people would probably pick Secret Agent Clank, but I loved that game. On the other hand, I like Full Frontal Assault as well and had a good time with the competitive online in it, but it was just so short and didn't offer a whole lot.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#87bigtim777Posted 8/3/2014 5:07:48 AM
My most favourite franchise is SMT but I have yet to experience a 'bad' SMT game on a sony console.

I think Tales of Graces F fits this spot. I really love the Tales of games but Graces was quite bad imo.
---
VI > XIII > LRXIII > IV-AY > V > IV > XIII-2 > X > III > I > II
TotA > ToS > ToX > ToE > RM > ToGf > DotnW
#88The_DespairPosted 8/3/2014 5:18:47 AM
Abominatus posted...
Metal Gear Solid 2.
Boring locations and codec conversations, one of the worst main characters in games ever, stupid story that manages to get even worse as you go with completely idiotic final part and that bait and switch trick with tanker chapter.

I really can't understand why it got so good review scores and how anyone who played MGS 1 can like this garbage.

---
Pokemon Y Friend Code (Fire:Charmeleon, Ponyta, Ninetales)
1263-6098-3433
#89calhoun1389Posted 8/3/2014 5:33:24 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
MGS: Peace Walker.

---
"S.H.I.E.L.D. takes the world as it is, not as we'd like to be." -Nick Fury
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
#90MaouSadoPosted 8/3/2014 9:16:28 AM
bigtim777 posted...
My most favourite franchise is SMT but I have yet to experience a 'bad' SMT game on a sony console.

I think Tales of Graces F fits this spot. I really love the Tales of games but Graces was quite bad imo.

That's cuz the bad SMT is on the 3DS.