This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you giving up on Sony Next/This Gen?

#1Float2WinPosted 8/1/2014 1:52:55 AM
12 months later and the PS4 has abysmal amount of games worth playing. Rivalry pretty much only the VITA for last place next gen between handhelds and consoles (unless the Ouya counts). I know most PS3 gamers have been tired of shooting games being the only games on PS4 and are moving onto the Wii-U. The Last of Us is cool and all but it's just a remake and it's no Wind Waker anyway.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 8/1/2014 1:59:52 AM
I don't know. Actually, I haven't decided who I will go with. Neither the PS4 nor the XBO is doing anything to get my attention.
---
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355
#3spectralPosted 8/1/2014 2:02:27 AM
The start of every new generation is slow to get going. It'll pick up. The PS3 and 360 library weren't great a year in either.
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 8/1/2014 2:08:56 AM
spectral posted...
The start of every new generation is slow to get going. It'll pick up. The PS3 and 360 library weren't great a year in either.

By the end of 2006 we had:

Oblivion
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Gears of War
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Resistance: Fall of Man
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS360 versions were very different)
---
My Shovel Knight Review:
gamefaqs.com/pc/708865-shovel-knight/reviews/review-158497
#5spectralPosted 8/1/2014 9:01:24 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
spectral posted...

By the end of 2006 we had:

Oblivion
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Gears of War
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Resistance: Fall of Man
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (PS360 versions were very different)

Is also a matter of peoples tastes. The only games I'd rate any good on that list are GoW and Oblivion. That list isn't really any better than what is out now on PS4/Xbone.
#6RafedxPosted 8/1/2014 9:04:16 AM
Float2Win posted...
12 months later and the PS4 has abysmal amount of games worth playing. Rivalry pretty much only the VITA for last place next gen between handhelds and consoles (unless the Ouya counts). I know most PS3 gamers have been tired of shooting games being the only games on PS4 and are moving onto the Wii-U. The Last of Us is cool and all but it's just a remake and it's no Wind Waker anyway.

Nah Im good, I enjoy my PS4 and once October hits I will have too many games.

Right now I have Watch Dogs, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed: Black Flag. By the end of the year I am going to have Alien: Isolation, Evil Within, Assassins Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadows of Mordor and a few more that I am forgetting at the moment.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
#7nellyfan804Posted 8/1/2014 9:10:29 AM
Rafedx posted...
Float2Win posted...

Right now I have Watch Dogs, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Battlefield 4 and Assassins Creed: Black Flag. By the end of the year I am going to have Alien: Isolation, Evil Within, Assassins Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadows of Mordor and a few more that I am forgetting at the moment.

Sucks dragon age got delayed then right?
---
Psn-Ryu_Hayabusa79 Xbox Live-KulaXDiamond Steam-Medicman11
#8RafedxPosted 8/1/2014 9:14:03 AM(edited)
nellyfan804 posted...
Rafedx posted...
Float2Win posted...

Sucks dragon age got delayed then right?

Wait, how far back did it get pushed? Is it coming out next year? I thought it was pushed back to November......:/

EDIT: it is only delayed to November which is what I thought, it is great that it was pushed because October was already crowded. So yeah nothing really sucks right now, unless they delay it again and they say early 2015.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
#9Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 8/1/2014 9:17:04 AM
Not giving up on them, just waiting till they get a game I actually give a damn about, Until then, Wii-U here I come!.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Alyn is a Rip-Off of Mimi+Kotori: http://i.imgur.com/0YKgp04.png <-****ing, Proof, Get original CH -_-.
#10Boxman108Posted 8/1/2014 9:18:55 AM
Depends but I'll most likely get all three. WiiU in a few weeks and the others when they get cheaper with more exclusives.