This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There is only one huge problem with The Last Of Us and it ruined videogaming

#11BOZKPosted 8/2/2014 3:02:16 AM
GiappasBenz posted...
BOZK posted...
You're wrong TC. The Last of Us has the best story of all time.

... now you're saying that it's good and bad at the same time, with two different alts? How sad are you?

Why would I ever blasphemize against the greatest story ever told, please tell me that, young man?
---
bro-up or shut up
I will be your bro-friend 'til the end.
#12BrunozaynPosted 8/2/2014 3:06:37 AM
Is that you,Greer ?
---
Yeaaaah - Ellie
#13FredericChopinPosted 8/2/2014 3:53:56 AM
"The Last of Us has ruined videogaming."

Well, I guess I have heard everything now.

Move along everyone, nothing to see here.
---
"There is no one else! I am the only one here!"
- Frederic Chopin, Eternal Sonata
#14Spade21XPosted 8/2/2014 4:21:34 AM
Cool thanks for sharing your opinion.

/thread.
---
Currently Playing: Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3) | One Piece: Unlimited World Red (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
#15Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 8/2/2014 4:26:37 AM
marksam91 posted...
Ahh one of these posts again. If you want to blame a higher focus on plots, go to MGS. They introduced the idea of throwing in hours and hours of story at the gamer and emphasising it over gameplay.

Frankly, gamers want these type of games. Thats why TLOU was so well received (not by reviewers only, there is a reason it has 9.1 user score on metacritic) and MGS is still going strong.

And yes the TLOU story is nothing new. But its quite new for games. And they did a great job of developing the characters, something a lot of games don't bother to do.

@Bold: LOL, Um, No, By not saying "Most", "Some" or something, you're implying all gamers do, in which case, you're dead wrong, TLoU is just a overhyped pile of crap focusing too much on it's Presentation, with a Meh story and Meh Characters.

Hell I enjoy the CoD Zombie storyline way more than I do TLoU, "b-but they're not zombies!!!", Neither are those in L4D, as I hear they're Infected/Mutated, but they're referred to as Zombies anyway, Deal with the term.....
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Alyn is a Rip-Off of Mimi+Kotori: http://i.imgur.com/0YKgp04.png <-****ing, Proof, Get original CH -_-.
#16brolynickPosted 8/2/2014 4:29:57 AM
Hopefully now that the PS4 version of TLoU came out, all the horrendous repetitive ''TLoU sucks!'' and ''TLoU is the best game ever!'' will migrate over to the PS4 board. This crap's been going on for over a year, how many times could you POSSIBLY give your opinion on the same game?
---
Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just... nothing.
#17GiappasBenzPosted 8/2/2014 4:31:05 AM
BOZK posted...
GiappasBenz posted...
BOZK posted...
You're wrong TC. The Last of Us has the best story of all time.

... now you're saying that it's good and bad at the same time, with two different alts? How sad are you?

Why would I ever blasphemize against the greatest story ever told, please tell me that, young man?

I have nothing against George Stevens' movie. I didn't even watch it.
#18marksam91Posted 8/2/2014 5:20:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19Arctic_Wolf510Posted 8/2/2014 6:22:11 AM(edited)
I doubt the story and gameplay in TLoU ruined the entire game industry.
#20GilljantPosted 8/2/2014 6:06:40 AM
StephieGamer posted...
Why do these TLoU hate topics keep being started by New Users?
Troll alts, I assume?

You assume correctly.