This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There is only one huge problem with The Last Of Us and it ruined videogaming

#51RollingCradlePosted 8/5/2014 11:00:35 AM
The Crap of Us paid off reviewers and sold like crap for a reason!
#52catMillionairePosted 8/5/2014 11:23:40 AM
DiamondDogs posted...
I didn't really take to the game. Just a slowed-down version of Uncharted that expanded on story over good gameplay.

It's not the worst game in the world; but it's not this great title that transcends video gaming that it is being made out to be.

Still it is rather suprising it sold so well despite its shortcomings in story and character design (why not a mature girl?)
---
Tomorrow never comes. It's all the same day
#53marksam91Posted 8/5/2014 12:01:41 PM
The Crap of Us paid off reviewers and sold like crap for a reason!

Yeah thats why its remaster is the 5th best seller of the year. Go home son, you're drunk.
#54RollingCradlePosted 8/6/2014 8:38:34 AM
5th place is crap, right where Crap of Us belongs!
#55Mad_CauliflowerPosted 8/6/2014 8:41:53 AM
marksam91 posted...
Yeah thats why its remaster is the 5th best seller of the year. Go home son, you're drunk.

that's pretty damn awesome, considering it's a PS4 game.
---
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out
#56RafedxPosted 8/6/2014 8:53:36 AM
majin nemesis posted...
Furikuri_flcl posted...
Depends how loose your definition of gameplay is. Anything that has no penalty to death other than going back 15 seconds isn't really a game since you're only going through the motions with no real way to fail.

so losing isn't a fail? LOL the very act of losing is a failure so i don't see why in this day and age we should lose time going thorugh the same boring part of the game only to get to the part that we lost

Hey man, I am one of the people who wishes games would go back to the style of when you died you went back to the start of a level, if you died to much then you had a few continues and after that all progress was wiped. I want the old password system back as well that uses small and capital letters as well as numbers. Memory cards and hard drives are too casual and check points are stupid, its better to waste a ton of time getting back to where you were.

The Last of Us would have been better with a password system for saving your game. Pfft, new gamers these days.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
#57SonySaviourPosted 8/6/2014 9:01:57 AM
Hey man, I am one of the people who wishes games would go back to the style of when you died you went back to the start of a level, if you died to much then you had a few continues and after that all progress was wiped.

This. Permadeath is what makes games great. Its a true challenge and comes with an adrenaline rush. Last of Us is only a movie, even a 6 year old can complete it on hard.
---
I know how to bring Sony back to success!
#58DiamondDogsPosted 8/6/2014 11:16:09 AM
catMillionaire posted...
DiamondDogs posted...
I didn't really take to the game. Just a slowed-down version of Uncharted that expanded on story over good gameplay.

It's not the worst game in the world; but it's not this great title that transcends video gaming that it is being made out to be.

Still it is rather suprising it sold so well despite its shortcomings in story and character design (why not a mature girl?)

I couldn't begin to guess why.
---
You get it started, and I'll run you over. That's the best plan I can think of.
#59theshovellerPosted 8/6/2014 11:19:56 AM
SonySaviour posted...
Hey man, I am one of the people who wishes games would go back to the style of when you died you went back to the start of a level, if you died to much then you had a few continues and after that all progress was wiped.

This. Permadeath is what makes games great. Its a true challenge and comes with an adrenaline rush. Last of Us is only a movie, even a 6 year old can complete it on hard.

Devil May Cry is a movie, even a 6-year-old can complete it on Dante Must Die.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!