This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your easiest and hardest trophy

#1Nikzson_IIPosted 8/5/2014 8:20:41 PM
So how about it? What's your easiest and hardest trophy you've earned so far?

Easiest: Any trophy regarding watching cutscenes

Hardest: "We're running away! We stole some gold!" - Gold (One Piece: Pirate Warriors)
#2MikeugamePosted 8/5/2014 8:56:25 PM
Easiest: Probably watching the opening scene of disgaea 3 or 4.
Hardest: I'm level 21 with 46 platinums so don't remember, but I can say I probably had plenty of them.
I also had easy trophy that wasn't hard, but annoying as hell.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#3CammyApplePosted 8/5/2014 9:03:58 PM
Mikeugame posted...
Hardest: I'm level 21 with 46 platinums so don't remember, but I can say I probably had plenty of them.

you could check what your rarest is on psnprofiles and that might be your hardest.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#4SavageDeathwolfPosted 8/5/2014 9:08:49 PM
Easiest: You Know the Midnight Channel? (Persona 4 Arena), Sucker Punched! (Sly Cooper)

Hardest: Can't think of anything.
---
3DS FC: 5069 4256 5033 PSN: LionheartK (let me know who you are if you add me)
Note: I'm a GIRL o_o
#5Nikzson_II(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:09:20 PM
Mikeugame posted...

Lvl 21 with 46 platinums. Wow. Amazing! XD
Nice Signature by the way.
#6SugarFlakesPosted 8/5/2014 9:09:37 PM
Easiest:

Welcome Back
Game: Flower

Requirement: Play the game after taking a break for at least a week.

Hardest: Currently: Treasure Hoarder (Or anything like it)

Game: Star Ocean the Last Hope

Requirements: Open up 100% of all the treasure chests. Not really hard but considering how forgetful I am and that there are areas where you can't return to after certain points, it's so easy to mess up.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Crown & Star Ocean 4
BT- Edge: 93% Reimi: 66% Faize: 77% Lymle: 61% Bacchus: 60% Meracle: 52% Sarah 55% Myuria: 70% Arumat: 99%
#7Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 8/5/2014 9:10:24 PM
CammyApple posted...
Mikeugame posted...

you could check what your rarest is on psnprofiles and that might be your hardest.

Eh, Not really for some games, My rarest are Twisted Metal trophies, and that's only cause the Trophies are glitched, otherwise, they wouldn't be that hard, and if they weren't, a lot more people, including me, would have Platinum it.....

As for me, My easiest probably comes from Disgaea 3, 4, Neptunia/Mk2/V, or One of the two Mugen Souls, or even Deadpool, they practically give you a free first trophy.

As for hardest, Hm, Maybe the Platinum for Disgaea 4, it may not seem like much to others, but going through that Random hell to get all the items, and Pirate Ship parts.......yeah, it's pretty hard/annoying.....
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Alyn is a Rip-Off of Mimi+Kotori: http://i.imgur.com/0YKgp04.png <-****ing, Proof, Get original CH -_-.
#8AughtforNaughtPosted 8/5/2014 9:12:14 PM
Easiest: Any trophy involving a tutorial.
Hardest: One of the ones I'm most pleased with is No Looking back from X:COM enemy unknown. You have to finish the game on classic or impossible in iron man mode, this means you can't load previous saves.

I also have some Rogue Legacy trophies for beating the extra bosses that I feel most people won't get.
---
It is in fact possible for an opinion to be incorrect, furthermore some opinions are more valuable than others.
Reason must be a slave to the emotions, no?
#9Nikzson_II(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:18:58 PM
AughtforNaught posted...
Easiest: Any trophy involving a tutorial.
Hardest: One of the ones I'm most pleased with is No Looking back from X:COM enemy unknown. You have to finish the game on classic or impossible in iron man mode, this means you can't load previous saves.

I also have some Rogue Legacy trophies for beating the extra bosses that I feel most people won't get.

"You have to finish the game on classic or impossible in iron man mode, this means you can't load previous saves."

Oh nooo. I can't stand trophies with those savage requirements! Great work!
#10AughtforNaughtPosted 8/5/2014 9:24:59 PM
Thanks for the compliment.

To be fair you can save scum through PS+, but I didn't do that because it defeats the purpose of playing in the mode, you know what I mean?
---
It is in fact possible for an opinion to be incorrect, furthermore some opinions are more valuable than others.
Reason must be a slave to the emotions, no?