This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your easiest and hardest trophy

#11calhoun1389Posted 8/5/2014 8:45:34 PM(edited)
Easiest: Interactive Drama
Value: Bronze
Game: Heavy Rain
Requirements: Thank you for supporting Interactive Drama.
Notes: You get it after finishing the prologue of the game. Impossible to miss.

Hardest: True Gundam Dynasty Warrior
Value: Gold
Game: Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn
Requirements: Clear the operation "DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM Reborn"
Notes: This requires beating an incredibly unbalanced mission that causes most people to cheese their way through it. Not only do you face 3 Ace Pilots in a row with only 1 health item, but the Aces all have Maxed out suits, Super Armor (they don't flinch on the first hit), infinite Special Gauge, infinite Burst Gauge, drastically increased Shot range, and infinite Attack Boost. Oh, and it must be beat on the highest difficulty just to clear the mission. In layman's terms; The enemies can kill you in 5 seconds flat (even less if they hit you with a Special or you're not using a maxed suit/pilot combo), but it will take you at least 3 minutes each.
---
"S.H.I.E.L.D. takes the world as it is, not as we'd like to be." -Nick Fury
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
#12Nikzson_II(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 8:59:18 PM
calhoun1389 posted...
Easiest: Interactive Drama
Value: Bronze
Game: Heavy Rain
Requirements: Thank you for supporting Interactive Drama.
Notes: You get it after finishing the prologue of the game. Impossible to miss.

Hardest: True Gundam Dynasty Warrior
Value: Gold
Game: Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn
Requirements: Clear the operation "DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM Reborn"
Notes: This requires beating an incredibly unbalanced mission that causes most people to cheese their way through it. Not only do you face 3 Ace Pilots in a row with only 1 health item, but the Aces all have Maxed out suits, Super Armor (they don't flinch on the first hit), infinite Special Gauge, infinite Burst Gauge, drastically increased Shot range, and infinite Attack Boost. Oh, and it must be beat on the highest difficulty just to clear the mission. In layman's terms; The enemies can kill you in 5 seconds flat (even less if they hit you with a Special or you're not using a maxed suit/pilot combo), but it will take you at least 3 minutes each.

What the..... the f***????? That sounds like an enormous headache!! That had better been a gold one too!! That is horrible!
---
Artist. Gamer. Person. Nikzson
#13wolf360revPosted 8/5/2014 9:03:34 PM
Easiest
Sly 1: Sucker Punched or trophies similar to that one
Hardest: Deflowered(Drakengard 3), Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic(GTA IV), Precise(How to Train Your Dragon)
Probably could think of others, but don't want to make a long ist
---
Nintendo 3DS Code: 1719 4309 3349 Pokemon Safari Type-Dark
Name: Cynder Safari Pokemon-Crawdaunt, Absol and Mightyena
#14blassterPosted 8/5/2014 9:06:00 PM
I think it's kinda unfair..., and lulzy to consider unmissable trophy as "easiest". I mean, it is something you will get as long as you PS3 is working.

Nice list of the hard trophies here, though.
---
Anticipating: DeSu2 BR, P4 Ultimax, MGS5.
I actually feel more embarrassed to purchase AKB48 DVD compared to any kind of game / anime / manga.
#15JiZamezPosted 8/5/2014 9:12:56 PM
AughtforNaught posted...
Easiest: Any trophy involving a tutorial.
Hardest: One of the ones I'm most pleased with is No Looking back from X:COM enemy unknown. You have to finish the game on classic or impossible in iron man mode, this means you can't load previous saves.

I also have some Rogue Legacy trophies for beating the extra bosses that I feel most people won't get.

Rogue Legacy remix boss trophies aren't that hard. ;P

Easiest trophies are the ones that pop just for STARTING the damn game. Or the ones that pop if you watch the intro movie before the title screen.

Hardest I've seen, Pro Vamp from Bloodrayne: Betrayal, Elite Commando in Bionic Commando Re:Armed, and my most hated trophy of all-time, Wingate Whacker from Capcom Arcade Cabinet.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#16darkslayer001Posted 8/5/2014 9:19:19 PM
easiest can't remember

hardest is probably dead space 2 hardcore
#17loafy013Posted 8/5/2014 9:22:51 PM
AughtforNaught posted...

Hardest: One of the ones I'm most pleased with is No Looking back from X:COM enemy unknown. You have to finish the game on classic or impossible in iron man mode, this means you can't load previous saves.

Congratulations on your double-luck getting this trophy.

Luck 1: The game not stuttering and eventually hanging during your ship leaving/returning cutscenes.

Luck 2: Not having a squadmate panic and run, activating, I think it was, 2 sectopods, 4 mutons, and a beserker while already dealing with another group. Not that that was a game ender for me or anything.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#18calhoun1389Posted 8/5/2014 9:40:05 PM(edited)
Nikzson_II posted...
What the..... the f***????? That sounds like an enormous headache!! That had better been a gold one too!! That is horrible!

It is. Most people use online co-op (which is only doable if the person joining already beat the mission) to get through it.. I decided to I wanted to earn it alone. The difficulty is only added on to by the fact that you can't grind SP Gauge off grunt suits because the only enemies on the field are the Aces.
---
"S.H.I.E.L.D. takes the world as it is, not as we'd like to be." -Nick Fury
http://backloggery.com/calhoun1389
#19MikeugamePosted 8/5/2014 10:31:15 PM
Nikzson_II posted...
Mikeugame posted...
Easiest: Probably watching the opening scene of disgaea 3 or 4.
Hardest: I'm level 21 with 46 platinums so don't remember, but I can say I probably had plenty of them.
I also had easy trophy that wasn't hard, but annoying as hell.

Lvl 21 with 46 platinums. Wow. Amazing! XD
Nice Signature by the way.

Thanks, I just got the 46th trophy yesterday, about to get my other 2 probably next week.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"
#20MikeugamePosted 8/5/2014 10:40:46 PM(edited)
CammyApple posted...
Mikeugame posted...
Easiest: Probably watching the opening scene of disgaea 3 or 4.
Hardest: I'm level 21 with 46 platinums so don't remember, but I can say I probably had plenty of them.
I also had easy trophy that wasn't hard, but annoying as hell.

you could check what your rarest is on psnprofiles and that might be your hardest.

Na I just looked it says my ultra rarest is wipeout platinum 2048 and my recent sonic allstars platinum. Lol most of my other ultras are also wipeout 2048. They were easy and time consuming, probably because of the online is dead. I'm curious i might have to look through my trophies, but I can say that if I ever got that coop trophy for NGS2 then that would of been my hardest, same goes for survival on DOA5.
---
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"