This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you think that REmake HD is a horrible, cash-grabbing, evil idea...

#11Mr_Big_BossPosted 8/6/2014 7:06:32 AM
jjc03f posted...
it's not evil. cant imagine thinking that. it's just a questionable use of resources to deliver something that personally i dont see a need for. but thats fine, just wont buy it. or maybe i will. haha

People have been requesting this game be ported since it came out 12 years ago. Even if it's a cash grab, it's what people want.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#12RollingCradlePosted 8/6/2014 7:17:34 AM
It looks like ass and they even lied about putting it in widescreen!

Terrible lazy cash grab. and by the way i guarantee you this will sell like dog poop.
#13RPG maniac87Posted 8/6/2014 8:18:42 AM
I agree with the hair monster in the TC's link.
---
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
#14spud_almightyPosted 8/6/2014 9:58:30 AM
Garage_Man posted...
To bad it's going to be awful in terms of graphics. I will probably still get it because I never played remake but it's bad....

I guess it's better than the ps1 version though ;)

Have you even seen this game? Considering the hard ware limitations, I have seen current gen games that look ALOT worse than REmake. ALOT Worse!
#15Deja-EntenduPosted 8/6/2014 10:02:19 AM
Garage_Man posted...
To bad it's going to be awful in terms of graphics. I will probably still get it because I never played remake but it's bad....

I guess it's better than the ps1 version though ;)

lol what

for a 12 year old game, the REmake looks ****ing fantastic. The game won't look awful at all
---
bettr than u deal w/ it
Album of the week: Frances the Mute- The Mars Volta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quK6092mesw
#16Mad_CauliflowerPosted 8/6/2014 10:11:42 AM
- expects to see gameplay footage

- is linked to AlphaOmegaSin

- exits
---
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out
#17TomoEK9Posted 8/6/2014 10:14:41 AM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
jjc03f posted...
it's not evil. cant imagine thinking that. it's just a questionable use of resources to deliver something that personally i dont see a need for. but thats fine, just wont buy it. or maybe i will. haha

People have been requesting this game be ported since it came out 12 years ago. Even if it's a cash grab, it's what people want.

Is it really a cash grab if its what people want? I see this as perhaps Capcom finally listening to fans and giving us what we have been asking for.
#18Mad_CauliflowerPosted 8/6/2014 10:15:57 AM
Does this mean people will complain if Megaman Legends 3 is made?

I think people have simply resorted to one way of communication. Complaints.
---
#19hindd92Posted 8/6/2014 10:18:16 AM
I'm noticing something though; people have complained a lot about the 3D control scheme from the first RE games, but when a remake of the remake is announced, apparently with the same scheme, people are accepting it that easily? I guess graphics really are what gamers look forward to; the originals are still at PSN, if you didn't know.
#20Mad_CauliflowerPosted 8/6/2014 10:21:26 AM
hindd92 posted...
I'm noticing something though; people have complained a lot about the 3D control scheme from the first RE games, but when a remake of the remake is announced, apparently with the same scheme, people are accepting it that easily? I guess graphics really are what gamers look forward to; the originals are still at PSN, if you didn't know.

visual appeal is important to everybody.
---