This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you think that REmake HD is a horrible, cash-grabbing, evil idea...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If you think that REmake HD is a horrible, cash-grabbing, evil idea...

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
2 years ago#11
jjc03f posted...
it's not evil. cant imagine thinking that. it's just a questionable use of resources to deliver something that personally i dont see a need for. but thats fine, just wont buy it. or maybe i will. haha

People have been requesting this game be ported since it came out 12 years ago. Even if it's a cash grab, it's what people want.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
2 years ago#12
It looks like ass and they even lied about putting it in widescreen!

Terrible lazy cash grab. and by the way i guarantee you this will sell like dog poop.

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
2 years ago#13
I agree with the hair monster in the TC's link.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin

User Info: spud_almighty

spud_almighty
2 years ago#14
Garage_Man posted...
To bad it's going to be awful in terms of graphics. I will probably still get it because I never played remake but it's bad....

I guess it's better than the ps1 version though ;)

Have you even seen this game? Considering the hard ware limitations, I have seen current gen games that look ALOT worse than REmake. ALOT Worse!

User Info: Deja-Entendu

Deja-Entendu
2 years ago#15
Garage_Man posted...
To bad it's going to be awful in terms of graphics. I will probably still get it because I never played remake but it's bad....

I guess it's better than the ps1 version though ;)

lol what

for a 12 year old game, the REmake looks ****ing fantastic. The game won't look awful at all
bettr than u deal w/ it
Album of the week: Frances the Mute- The Mars Volta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quK6092mesw

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
2 years ago#16
- expects to see gameplay footage

- is linked to AlphaOmegaSin

- exits
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out

User Info: TomoEK9

TomoEK9
2 years ago#17
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
jjc03f posted...
it's not evil. cant imagine thinking that. it's just a questionable use of resources to deliver something that personally i dont see a need for. but thats fine, just wont buy it. or maybe i will. haha

People have been requesting this game be ported since it came out 12 years ago. Even if it's a cash grab, it's what people want.

Is it really a cash grab if its what people want? I see this as perhaps Capcom finally listening to fans and giving us what we have been asking for.

Mad_Cauliflower
2 years ago#18
Does this mean people will complain if Megaman Legends 3 is made?

I think people have simply resorted to one way of communication. Complaints.

User Info: hindd92

hindd92
2 years ago#19
I'm noticing something though; people have complained a lot about the 3D control scheme from the first RE games, but when a remake of the remake is announced, apparently with the same scheme, people are accepting it that easily? I guess graphics really are what gamers look forward to; the originals are still at PSN, if you didn't know.

Mad_Cauliflower
2 years ago#20
hindd92 posted...
I'm noticing something though; people have complained a lot about the 3D control scheme from the first RE games, but when a remake of the remake is announced, apparently with the same scheme, people are accepting it that easily? I guess graphics really are what gamers look forward to; the originals are still at PSN, if you didn't know.

visual appeal is important to everybody.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If you think that REmake HD is a horrible, cash-grabbing, evil idea...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived