This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you think that REmake HD is a horrible, cash-grabbing, evil idea...

#21RygonPosted 8/6/2014 10:23:36 AM
There are big improvements to the REmake besides the graphics, such as Crimson Heads and Lisa Trevor.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#22Deja-EntenduPosted 8/6/2014 10:24:40 AM
hindd92 posted...
I'm noticing something though; people have complained a lot about the 3D control scheme from the first RE games, but when a remake of the remake is announced, apparently with the same scheme, people are accepting it that easily? I guess graphics really are what gamers look forward to; the originals are still at PSN, if you didn't know.

It has 2d controls too.
---
bettr than u deal w/ it
Album of the week: Frances the Mute- The Mars Volta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quK6092mesw
#23hindd92Posted 8/6/2014 10:24:41 AM
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
visual appeal is important to everybody.

Not to me :).
#24MINION21046Posted 8/6/2014 10:27:20 AM
they are pissed because its digital download only. as am i. (oh - except Japan, they get the nice physical package)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#25tracazoidPosted 8/6/2014 10:35:58 AM(edited)
The definitive version of a classic game gets a port, obviously a cash grab.

Screw those noobs who may have missed out on a classic by never having a Gamecube or may not have been old enough to play it. They should totally hunt down a Gamecube and the original version and play it like a real man!
#26Mad_CauliflowerPosted 8/6/2014 10:30:04 AM
hindd92 posted...

then why are you on the PS3 board, and not the Atari 2600 board?

You're kidding yourself if you think visuals aren't important to you
---
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out
#27hindd92Posted 8/6/2014 10:30:34 AM
I myself would've preferred a brand new Resident Evil game with the gameplay and horror feel from the first three; not a remake of an already existing and easily found game. Doesn't need to be a sequel to RE6, since the story is already a gigantic mess; I wouldn't mind a reboot with new kinds of enemies, like, ghosts (remember the cancelled RE4? But removing the shoulder aim).
#28hindd92Posted 8/6/2014 10:32:27 AM
hindd92 posted...

then why are you on the PS3 board, and not the Atari 2600 board?

You're kidding yourself if you think visuals aren't important to you

I have a PS3, but to play NEW games, not remakes. Also, I play games for their stories; so the only ones that I have are MGS4 and DMC4, which are sequels to PS2 games and I wanted to see where the story was going.
#29Mad_CauliflowerPosted 8/6/2014 10:37:35 AM
you're still kidding yourself.

Do you like looking at pretty women, or ugly women?
---
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out
#30PStrifePosted 8/6/2014 10:40:58 AM
It is a digital download at the end of the day for everyone outside of Japan, nothing to get excited about.