This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think back to the way you last died in a video game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Think back to the way you last died in a video game...
2 years ago#1
That is how you are going to go out for real. How much of a ****storm are you in for?

For the sake of this topic let's just assume that any video game death actually can happen, no matter how farfetched it is.
In honor of her newly found single status, I once again offer this signature as a way to impress Jennifer Lawrence. I'm willing to do whatever it takes baby.
2 years ago#2
I was sacrificed in a multiplayer session of Soul Sacrifice Delta....

D:
http://i.imgur.com/t4p7mAV.jpg
2 years ago#3
Umm... crash landed in War Thunder. Waited the required amount of time and then just died and respawned. Don't know happened. Could have been a genie.

Damned genies.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
2 years ago#4
I was killed in the same dungeon that my Father's Father's Mother's Mother's Father's Mother's.... Father's Father's Mother died in. In a cruel twist of fate, I was born with Vertigo and had a hard time navigating through the first few rooms filled with spikes and traps and quickly met with my demise.

I was in Rogue Legacy and I would hate to be impaled in real life.
PSN: Moar_Shtick
2 years ago#5
I was electrified to death by a blonde haired female Nobody.
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
2 years ago#6
I was killed by Matriarch Benezia.
2 years ago#7
Killed by huge monkey while trying to punch it to death to get its fur. Borderlands 2 quests can be strange sometimes.
2 years ago#8
I was killed by a giant fire breathing, rocket shooting metal t-rex. I love Borderlands 2.
---
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.
2 years ago#9
I was flying around the map in GTAV when I found out the hard way that you don't automatically have a parachute when you bail from a plane.
In honor of her newly found single status, I once again offer this signature as a way to impress Jennifer Lawrence. I'm willing to do whatever it takes baby.
2 years ago#10
I burned to death in Dragon's Dogma.

Ouch.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Think back to the way you last died in a video game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived